Windows 10: info box is always covered

Discus and support info box is always covered in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what good is the info box when the cursor covers it, and as soon as i move the cursor the box disappears with no delay!! i have been using windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by frankkatz1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. info box is always covered

what good is the info box when the cursor covers it, and as soon as i move the cursor the box disappears with no delay!!

i have been using windows ever sense it came out. it has always been this way. so ether i don't get it or microsoft has been negligent all this time, or i just can't find the adjustment. whats the deal? i put a fresh install with no modifications and still i cant see the info box REALLY WHATS YOUR PROBLEM MICROSOFT????????????????????????????????????????????

:)

frankkatz1, Sep 3, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 3, 2019
  4. theonedub Win User

info box is always covered

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

info box is always covered

1. info box is always covered - Similar Threads - info box always

2. Search box in windows 10 is covered up

in Cortana
    Search box in windows 10 is covered up: When searching in Windows 10, I cannot see all of the results because this is this big grey box covering the results. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-in-windows-10-is-covered-up/00b1ac4b-494d-4866-bd5c-de379f0b0c71
  3. Search box in windows 10 is covered up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search box in windows 10 is covered up: When searching in Windows 10, I cannot see all of the results because this is this big grey box covering the results. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-in-windows-10-is-covered-up/00b1ac4b-494d-4866-bd5c-de379f0b0c71
  4. Search box in windows 10 is covered up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Large Blue box with >> covers every file icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Large Blue box with >> covers every file icon: Looking for some photos I discovered that every file icon in every category music, documents and photos is almost completely covered by a large blue square with white chevron. this is since last update and makes looking for files a pain. Anyone know what this is about?...
  6. SEARCH BOX ALWAYS ON

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SEARCH BOX ALWAYS ON: Dear Microsoft, I have very disappointed experience using Windows 10. Every time "search box" always on, and working, made me difficult to type something. How to enable this box? Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  7. Search covered by black box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search covered by black box: Hi! Suddenly today, for no apparent reason, my search is acting funny. No matter what I have to do with search, local or online, a black box has started to appear on it and I can no longer search from there. As you can see in theimage click on the word "image", for some...
  8. Black opaque box covering search

in Cortana
    Black opaque box covering search: Whenever I try to report this, it disappears, however I have managed to get it on Feedback Hub, although, unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't even look at feedback on there....
  9. Windows 10 desktop icons covered by a black box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desktop icons covered by a black box: Hi, I've started to have this problem for a few days now, the icons on my desktop get black except for the system apps Recycle Bin. I have tried several solutions like clearing the cache of the icons and it has worked, but whenever I turn back on the computer they return to...
  10. Search box covers shortcuts!

in Windows 10 Support
    Search box covers shortcuts!: After upgrading windows 8.1 to 10, there is a problem in taskbar. Search box and task view button covers pinned application icons and if I want to make shortcuts visible I have to hide them. Look at the video I recorded from this strange bug:...