Windows 10: Info in German / Deutsch???

Discus and support Info in German / Deutsch??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bitte in German / Deutsch erläutern!!! ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info-in-german-deutsch/317edd0b-2c14-4ee4-8db3-9430f5672d14 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ulrich Vellinger, May 9, 2019.

1. Info in German / Deutsch???

Bitte in German / Deutsch erläutern!!! ?

:)

Ulrich Vellinger, May 9, 2019
  2. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, May 9, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, May 9, 2019
  4. Info in German / Deutsch???

N8 - Deutsche (German) Telekom root certificate

Hi guys,

my W-Lan connection requires the Deutsche Telekom root certificate, but I can't install the root certificate properly. Does anybody know a solution for the problem or know a url where I can download the required certificate?

My device is a N8..

Cheers Julian

Deeder---01, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Info in German / Deutsch???

1. Info in German / Deutsch??? - Similar Threads - Info German Deutsch

2. German-English translator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  3. German-English translator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German-English translator: I am learning German language for higher studies. Whenever I study German, I find many words difficult to understand. Isn't there any german-english translator available in the store? It would be very helpful for me....
  4. German-English translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. German characters when installing German application

in Windows 10 Customization
    German characters when installing German application: I use English Language United States, United States - International keyboard sometimes it appears as EN, and sometimes as EN-International on the right of the Taskbar and Region The Netherlands. I have a DVD with a German program/application. I have installed this...
  6. Language change from Deutsch to English

Language change from Deutsch to English: I am buying a Lenovo laptop, and in the description it says that the OS is windows 10 pro Deutsch/German. For some other model it says windows 10 pro Deutsch, English, French etc. What does this mean actually? Does this mean that the model installed with German OS will...
  7. German keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German keyboard: Hello, Recently a keyboard language appeared out of nowhere in my windows, the German keyboard. [ATTACH] As you can see in the screenshot, the German keyboard appears despite not being reflected in the windows settings. I read in another post that I had to enter the...
  8. German

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    German: Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1909 – Fehler 0x800f0831 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/german/89a7ed42-db32-43d0-9c9e-5a235751aa78
  9. German Language

German Language: My facebook is now in German - how do I get English back. Someone advices go to arrow top right of facebook s creen etc - problem is its all in German https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/german-language/74173b7a-7e2c-4893-8ab5-d337cd1fcd71
  10. deutsch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    deutsch: wie stelle ich die Sprache um auf " deutsch " ? Germany https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deutsch/c6e205ec-185a-4d87-bfe2-2d45e71891a9"