Windows 10: Info needed on windows licence

Discus and support Info needed on windows licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Going to upgrade my motherboard. Before I do so, I have few questions in my mind to which I need answers. Will I have to purchase a new license or I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Josalyn_325, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Info needed on windows licence

Going to upgrade my motherboard. Before I do so, I have few questions in my mind to which I need answers. Will I have to purchase a new license or I can use the same license. What will be the procedure of this?

:)

Josalyn_325, Jul 25, 2020
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jul 25, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Info needed on windows licence

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Info needed on windows licence

1. Info needed on windows licence - Similar Threads - Info needed licence

2. Need Info on Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Info on Reinstall: Hey Guys,I have a problem with Windows 10 Pro and reset did not fix it.So I want to reinstall fresh but need some help.I have 5 HDD's and if I use media creation tool and how would I do a fresh install on c drive?Also I have 5 hdd's so if if I do fresh install would it wipe...
  3. Need Info on Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Info on Reinstall: Hey Guys,I have a problem with Windows 10 Pro and reset did not fix it.So I want to reinstall fresh but need some help.I have 5 HDD's and if I use media creation tool and how would I do a fresh install on c drive?Also I have 5 hdd's so if if I do fresh install would it wipe...
  4. Need Info on Reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need info about bsod.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need info about bsod.: Hello, i need to know about BSOD my laptop is showing after every few weeks since last year. these are the files of my...
  6. Windows licence on laptop - needed or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows licence on laptop - needed or not?: I have a desktop PC with purchased Microsoft Retail licence key and and I am signed to Outlook account. I can see my desktop in Outlook - Trusted devices. Recently I bought a laptop and since I would like to avoid installing non-licenced OS on it, my questions are: can I...
  7. Windows Licence after "Bad system config info"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Licence after "Bad system config info": Hi, my PC is broken with endless boot loop and "bad system config" info. The Windows on the PC was preinstalled. What happens with the licence if I reinstall from another PC/INternet with media creation tool? Regards Alex...
  8. Need Clarification on Windows 10 Digital Licence...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Clarification on Windows 10 Digital Licence...: I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 using the free upgrade. Windows 10 on both of my machines have the this license. [img] If I upgrade, Motherboard, CPU, RAM, and Video Card, Will windows 10 reactivate or am I going to have to buy a new license key...Thanks......
  9. Need info on how to repair problems (chkdsk info)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need info on how to repair problems (chkdsk info): Hello, i ran a chkdsk and as you can see this is what it says , i don't know how to proceed with this. Thank you for your help 15709
  10. Need info about Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Need info about Windows 10: So i have win 7 atm, and its highly damaged, but soon i will buy new 1, will be Win 10 Box, i look around versions, and i see something that confuse me, on title there is USB, why there USB? I get Pendrive for Data Storage instead of DVD? 91450