Windows 10: Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone

Discus and support Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am looking for detailed installation information for MS Office Home & Student 2019, text or video, that will preview the entire installation process.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by TV2, Mar 6, 2021.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone

I am looking for detailed installation information for MS Office Home & Student 2019, text or video, that will preview the entire installation process.

What I am looking in this info for is:
    • Does the stand alone product install old-school, without the need to enter a Microsoft Account?
    • Is there a custom install option? Can you choose which components to install?
    • Can you choose the folder to install to?

I have looked at several sites and videos for installing 2019 and they all show people entering their Microsoft Account login and the installation going off without any options or prompts. Most of these are obviously 365, but some are specifically 2019 downloaded directly from Microsoft.

What I am interested in is the product sold on Amazon or Costco that you download and get a Key for ($125).
    It is a one time license for 1 PC and does not update automatically like 365.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone

Office 2019

Rats. And I just migrated from Office 2007 to 2016.

I don't have a problem with it working only on W10. W7 is already 9 years old. People need to finally let it go.

BTW, support for Office 2007 products ended last October. That's why I finally moved to 2016.

One thing I was really glad to see with that Office 2019 is it will still be a "stand-alone" product. I am still resisting, and will continue to resist for as long as possible, cloud based "applications as a service" type products.

Bill_Bright, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone

1. Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone - Similar Threads - Info Installing Office

2. 22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade: How can I manually upgrade a Windows 10 machine from version 20H2 to 22H2 without connecting it to the internet? It's completely stand alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-offline-stand-alone-upgrade/9fb5855f-e8b8-4108-998e-e2a9728827d9
  3. 22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    22H2 offline stand-alone upgrade: How can I manually upgrade a Windows 10 machine from version 20H2 to 22H2 without connecting it to the internet? It's completely stand alone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-offline-stand-alone-upgrade/9fb5855f-e8b8-4108-998e-e2a9728827d9
  4. Stand alone games not launching...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stand alone games not launching...: EVE online and Elder Scrolls online aren't launching properly. All my games in Steam have no issues. For some reason games outside of Steam and Microsoft games there is a glitch. The games try and load .... then nothing. It's weird. I just updated my motherboard recently and...
  5. Stand alone games not launching...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stand alone games not launching...: EVE online and Elder Scrolls online aren't launching properly. All my games in Steam have no issues. For some reason games outside of Steam and Microsoft games there is a glitch. The games try and load .... then nothing. It's weird. I just updated my motherboard recently and...
  6. win 11 stand alone OEM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 stand alone OEM?: Is windows 11 only an upgrade from win 8 or 10? with all the problems I read on win 11 upgrade I don't want to upgrade to 11. I build my own computers, my question is will win 11 be available as an OEM so I can do a stand alone full install on a new computer build?...
  7. H.264 stand alone DVR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    H.264 stand alone DVR: I cannot view my home security system (h.264) in microsoft edge i have set all my ports forwarding in my router and they are open and my router is not blocking those Any suggestions Charlie...
  8. Problem with buying visual studio 2019 pro stand alone license

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with buying visual studio 2019 pro stand alone license: I'm trying to buy visual studio 2019 pro, and encounter this problem Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. rTTpBfNjeEaS/3cA.20 2019/08/18 - 09:08:21 UTC I tried my paypal account, credit card....
  9. Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Excel stand alone disk.: Can I purchase a Microsoft Excel stand alone disk for my DELL Desk Top computer? And, if I can, where do I purchase it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-excel-stand-alone-disk/097fac70-11ef-4894-af03-ff0d504a3595"
  10. Office 2016 Confusion Click to install and stand alone versions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Confusion Click to install and stand alone versions: Hi there Windows update seems to get Office Updates into a total twist. Apparently 2 ways of installing Office -- either the "Click to Install" from Ms directly or install from the MSDN iso. If you install from the "Click to install" then updates come via clicking...