Windows 10: info on laptops

Discus and support info on laptops in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have just got cameras to keep an eye on my property. what kind of a laptop do I need to watch what has been recorded. as you can see I am not very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bodeann, Jan 8, 2021.

1. bodeann Win User

info on laptops

i have just got cameras to keep an eye on my property. what kind of a laptop do I need to watch what has been recorded. as you can see I am not very smart on the subject. connie ruggles

:)

bodeann, Jan 8, 2021
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jan 8, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 8, 2021
  4. info on laptops

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

info on laptops

1. info on laptops - Similar Threads - info laptops

2. Why did my old laptop restore all of the info from a different laptop without my request?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my old laptop restore all of the info from a different laptop without my request?: I have a six year old Dell laptop that had windows 10 on it computer 1. I do not use this computer often maybe twice a year. My main laptop was a Lenovo Yoga C940 computer 2. I was using this laptop as my daily laptop for school and work until one day it never turned on...
  3. Why did my old laptop restore all of the info from a different laptop without my request?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my old laptop restore all of the info from a different laptop without my request?: I have a six year old Dell laptop that had windows 10 on it computer 1. I do not use this computer often maybe twice a year. My main laptop was a Lenovo Yoga C940 computer 2. I was using this laptop as my daily laptop for school and work until one day it never turned on...
  4. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...: I'm trying to keep all his pictures and music but he didn't have a SD card to save any of and I'm afraid to reset for in case I lose it all...
  5. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...: I'm trying to keep all his pictures and music but he didn't have a SD card to save any of and I'm afraid to reset for in case I lose it all...
  6. I'm trying to get on my deceased father's laptop but I don't know none of his info and I...

7. Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.: Okay here's the situation. We purchased certified refurbished Dell laptops from Amazon for our kids to use for online school. We have 3 total. I started setting up the first one last night and used my microsoft account, not realizing I should have created a kids email account...
  8. Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.

Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.: Okay here's the situation. We purchased certified refurbished Dell laptops from Amazon for our kids to use for online school. We have 3 total. I started setting up the first one last night and used my microsoft account, not realizing I should have created a kids email account...
  9. Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can I get some info with a problem of my HP laptop successfully connecting to i15 phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some info with a problem of my HP laptop successfully connecting to i15 phone...: Can I get some info with a problem of my HP laptop successfully connecting to i15 phone using phone link? Only some texts come thru on laptop....