Windows 10: Info on the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs

Discus and support Info on the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi What is the difference between the iso files that contain the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs? Could you please tell me the names of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by balubeto, Jan 13, 2021.

1. balubeto Win User

Info on the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs

Hi

What is the difference between the iso files that contain the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs?

Could you please tell me the names of these iso files for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 32 bit and 64 bit?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

Source: Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows image - Microsoft Tech Community - 254125

Brink, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User

Source: Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows image - Microsoft Tech Community - 254125

Brink, Jan 13, 2021
  4. WinDoge Win User

So this is why installing a second language worked fine before, but now it fails.

Before, when the second language I'm trying to install (English (US)) was a regular language pack it all worked fine, but now when I try to install it on a new computer it tries to install the English (US) Local Experience Pack instead and fails.

One would the think that English is a rather well known language that doesn't need a Local Experience Pack to improve translations (from English to English?) but apparently not.

WinDoge, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Info on the Language Packs and the Local eXperience Packs - Similar Threads - Info Language Packs

2. Where is English Australia Local Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is English Australia Local Experience Pack: It appears we in Australia have missed out.Many other Countries have them but not Australia.Microsoft, Why???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-english-australia-local-experience-pack/714dc209-d354-4045-9b9c-004919e7b1f9
  3. Microsoft why is there not a Local Experience Pack for Australia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft why is there not a Local Experience Pack for Australia: We are not United Kingdom we are Australia.If I searched in Microsoft store I see many Local Experience Packsfor many countries but not Australia.I note there is one for USA.Please explain why we dont have our own Local Experience pack....
  4. en-us enterpise local experience pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    en-us enterpise local experience pack: Hi Community people,I might be stupid or just missing something here.I have a multilanguage build I have created using 20H2 and all the LXP files I needed where on the ISO I downloaded from our...
  5. Random local experience packs in various languages in the app list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Random local experience packs in various languages in the app list: Random local experience packs in various languages have downloaded themselves from Microsoft Store and appear in the apps and features list but can't be uninstalled. How do I get rid of them?...
  6. local experience pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    local experience pack: Hello, Im im looking for a local experience packs download iso for the new win10 20h2 (2009) but i cant find.. Can anyone help ? submitted by /u/gjuuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mrhmp2/local_experience_pack/
  7. No Handwriting in Language Experience pack

No Handwriting in Language Experience pack: The goal is installing complete Japanese support on offline Windows 10 workstation. Since langiage packages changed to appx format, I downloaded the appropriate "Local Experience Package" from: STORE: technically, using adguard sniffing service, but it does not change...
  8. How to Remove Local Experience Packs

How to Remove Local Experience Packs: Hello, I just bought a new laptop and it came with about 40 different Local Experience Packs installed. Since I only speak one language, these are pretty useless to me, but I don't see a way to uninstall them. Does anyone know how to get rid of these? [ATTACH]...
  9. language pack english united kingdom experience

language pack english united kingdom experience: cant get rid of this pack and it is trying to take over all language option and just did a fresh clean install of the system with usb that is write protected have only gone into windows update and signed into Microsoft account please help cant find a way to get rid of this...
  10. What is the difference between "Add a language" and adding a Local Experience Pack

What is the difference between "Add a language" and adding a Local Experience Pack: I'm trying to set up language and localisation settings for English (United Kingdom). If you go to Settings > Time & Language > Language, there is the Add a windows display language with Local Experience Packs link and the Add a language button. What is the difference between...