Windows 10: Info pane - On the Bottom?

Discus and support Info pane - On the Bottom? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to move the info pane to the bottom of Explorer windows, similar to Windows 7? Seems easier to read for music files especially, rather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by drfsupercenter, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Info pane - On the Bottom?

Is it possible to move the info pane to the bottom of Explorer windows, similar to Windows 7? Seems easier to read for music files especially, rather than having long word wrapping for artist/album titles and so on.

:)

drfsupercenter, Aug 14, 2015
  2. suat.cini Win User

mail/calendar not syncing with outlook.com or live.com

Open Settings

Click Accounts

On the left pane, click Sync settings

On the right pane, see if sync settings are on for all your applications

While you are in the Settings menu, click Privacy

On the left pane, click Account info.

On the right pane, see if radio button that apps can use my account picture and other info is set to on.

Also do the same for calendar and e-mail.

Hope this helps.

suat.cini, Aug 14, 2015
  3. How versatile is the N900?

By more info pane, do you mean 'details>installing'?

richwhite---01, Aug 14, 2015
  4. sagopa1 Win User

Info pane - On the Bottom?

Use oldnewexplorer bro

sagopa1, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Info pane - On the Bottom?

1. Info pane - On the Bottom? - Similar Threads - Info pane Bottom

2. Change reading pane to bottom in Windows 10 Mail app???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change reading pane to bottom in Windows 10 Mail app???: There are over 1,000 votes on this topic in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail-winpc/windows-10-mail-app-how-to-change-reading-pane-to/376e1e29-56f1-4552-b173-18d1fef70083 How have the developers not prioritized...
  3. How to move Quick access to the bottom of the navigation pane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move Quick access to the bottom of the navigation pane: As the title says I'm trying to move the quick access entry of the navigation pane to the bottom of my order but I can't find the correct registry entry to do that. No matter what order index I assign to other items on my navigation pane they never move above quick access...
  4. Navigation pane in File Explorer always opens to the bottom

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation pane in File Explorer always opens to the bottom: I have a link to the F: drive on the task bar which does get me to my files quickly. However, the left panel is always at the bottom even after trying both solutions here. I previously had a couple more folders on the desktop that were at the bottom of the left panel so...
  5. Move detail pane to bottom of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move detail pane to bottom of File Explorer: Hi community. I decide to have a new post about this issue. Following this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-details-pane-to-bottom-of-windows-10/6d885636-288a-4841-87a1-c1c99a2462df, I can tell there are a lot of people wanting the...
  6. How to move "details pane" to bottom of window

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move "details pane" to bottom of window: Dear Microsoft Could you please post a patch for "Detail Pane" which appears on right side of Windows 10 folders. We want it to be at the bottom of the folder as in windows 7...
  7. Navigation Pane always opens scrolled at bottom

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation Pane always opens scrolled at bottom: Hello All, This is a minor thing, but as we know after time small things become annoying. Every time I open File Explorer, or any folder, the Navigation Pane is scrolled at the bottom. I have to scroll to the top to access the Quick Access folders which kinda works against...
  8. move details pane to the bottom of window

move details pane to the bottom of window: hi i want to know is there any way to move move details pane to the bottom of a window? in windows 8 there were 2 application to run and then it was just like 7 are those two suitable for 10 or not? or 10 has its own application? thanks 16268
  9. Possible to display details pane on bottom?

Possible to display details pane on bottom?: is there anyway i can display my details panel on the bottom ? like it used to on win 7? because windows 10 shows it on right hand side, but it's just taking too much of the space on my screen, it's really inconvenient when you open 2 folders and snap to sides and modify...
  10. Details Pane not showing codec info

in Windows 10 Support
    Details Pane not showing codec info: Hi, please see my screenshot, my details pane is not showing any codec information. I had to reinstall after a windows 10 update killed my computer (update loop bsod - I can't believe updates are stilling crashing computers). before the details pane use to show...