Windows 10: Info required about the green light on the back of my Desktop PC

Discus and support Info required about the green light on the back of my Desktop PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everybody, There is a green light above where the power lead is inserted at the back of the PC that comes on for a few seconds and then turns off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sportsfan148, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Info required about the green light on the back of my Desktop PC

Hi everybody,
    There is a green light above where the power lead is inserted at the back of the PC that comes on for a few seconds and then turns off each time I turn on my power strip... before pressing the power button on the PC. Every few boots this light sometimes stays on for 30 seconds. When this happens the ethernet connection also lights up at the back of the PC before both the green light and the ethernet connection light turn themselves off. Any idea why this happens?

:)

sportsfan148, Apr 16, 2019

2. PC will not turn on sometimes just Green light will be ON

I have a weird problem in my desktop. I have been using it for more than one year. Problem occurs from last week.

Sometimes when I try to turn on my pc when I press the ON button just the green light alone will be glowing and red light will never come. Nothing will happen after that. I waited for ten minutes still it is the same.

Also this happens 2 out of 5 times not always.. Also same problem sometimes occurs even the system is switched ON.. When I leave the computer turned ON for 15mins or so without using it.. Consider listening to songs suddenly after 15mins or so system will go blank and song will stop just green light will be glowing in CPU

Note : I turned OFF hibernate and sleep still no use

Workaround is :
    If I switch off my power supply and turn it on immediately then it will restart and work.. This could spoil my hardware.. Can somebody help me on this..

Pரதீப், Apr 16, 2019
  3. Good case with green lighting?

Have any suggestions on a case either mid tower or full tower (a radeon 5770 possible 5830 will be going into it, but I guess if it's too short just get the jigsaw out and cut me some hdd cages!!!) that would have a viewing window and either came with lights that were green already or didn't come w/ fans and I could buy some green lights? It's for my friend and we're probably going to start the build in april.

Thanks for your thoughts! *Smile Info required about the green light on the back of my Desktop PC :)

jasper1605, Apr 16, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Info required about the green light on the back of my Desktop PC

Desktop display is green, grey and purple

Hello Karen,

There may be several reasons why your desktop display is showing green, grey, and purple. To assist you better with your desktop display concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Have you installed any updates prior to this happening?
    • What is the current version of your Windows 10? To check, type winver and press
      Enter on Cortana search.
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Info required about the green light on the back of my Desktop PC

1. Info required about the green light on the back of my Desktop PC - Similar Threads - Info required green

2. No keyboard back light.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No keyboard back light.: No keyboard back light. New HP Win11 laptop. Spent all morning trying with and without Fn key + multiple others as suggested on net. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-keyboard-back-light/75bceaf4-5044-46f5-ac8c-96565fa717a3
  3. No keyboard back light.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No keyboard back light.: No keyboard back light. New HP Win11 laptop. Spent all morning trying with and without Fn key + multiple others as suggested on net. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-keyboard-back-light/75bceaf4-5044-46f5-ac8c-96565fa717a3
  4. Green and Pink Light on my Laptop display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green and Pink Light on my Laptop display.: Hi, My laptop is suffering with display issues from a month. The problem is that green and pink horizontal lines coming below on my laptop display. When I started my laptop these lines appear and when I come to desktop then also these lines are on the display I have...
  5. Desktop lighting

Desktop lighting: I cannot see the names of my icons on the desktop; it's all too light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-lighting/203322d5-9e37-4559-9426-5e6559e86a93
  6. Green night light

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Green night light: My night light make the screen green istead of yellow/warm color, could someone help me ? submitted by /u/VaraStar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2d9nv/green_night_light/
  7. Window Night Light Issue/ Light is now Green!

Window Night Light Issue/ Light is now Green!: I just recently installed a RTX 2070 Super video card. I noticed the night light on my M50-C1 T.V. is now bright green. The night light is fine on my PC Monitor. It is normally red. I've been messing with the Nvidia Control Panel settings in an attempt to fix the problem....
  8. Green Marks on My Desktop is Missing

Green Marks on My Desktop is Missing: Hello Good day. The Green Checks on my desktop is Missing even I sync My Desktop Inside the OneDrive. Pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-marks-on-my-desktop-is-missing/acd8cac6-9c86-4b8c-a3cb-62a80a9cb6a8
  9. Green led light is on but camera is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green led light is on but camera is not working.: my acer predetor laptop's camera is not working, green led light is on but camera is not working, i had tried, 1. update driver. 2. installing and unstalling camera driver. 3. enabling all camera setting in privacy setting. with no luck, screen shot is attached...
  10. back light for keyboard

back light for keyboard: how do I light my keyboard up on an acer aspire 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-light-for-keyboard/af4340df-486a-4ac1-824e-eb88582187a2