Windows 10: Info required from anyone owning FFXV Final fantasy XV as I am dealing with an outstanding...

Discus and support Info required from anyone owning FFXV Final fantasy XV as I am dealing with an outstanding... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The title pretty much says it all. I recently installed and started playing FFXV, as it is "free" from the start of February via XBox game pass... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lasidas, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Lasidas Win User

Info required from anyone owning FFXV Final fantasy XV as I am dealing with an outstanding...

The title pretty much says it all.

I recently installed and started playing FFXV, as it is "free" from the start of February via XBox game pass subscription service.

The game is available through Microsoft Store from 2018 so the amount of Bugs in the game are honestly unjustified.

Bugs from the top of my head after approx 10 hours of gameplay:

• Photos taken in-game don't save and therefore putting a halt on one of the four character's progression bar in game. what's more the funny photos the game takes for your during certain missions don't load as well
    • Fast traveling comes with a risk of let's say 30% chance having just a black screen with in game sound still going but nothing loading.
    • Training at a camp comes with a greater risk with the exact same bug said above.

So if you play the game, reply here and tell me about your experience.

Mandatory, I got a beast PC having no problem running the game at max graphs and 100 fps uncapped.

What's more, as I have an 100mbps speed I just formatted my PC clean, as I have no problem downloading 300gbs of games. The problem wasn't fixed even with just the windows client 1903 - 1909 update and the game installed in it.

:)

Lasidas, Feb 12, 2020
  2. essenbe Win User

Final Fantasy XV

Info required from anyone owning FFXV Final fantasy XV as I am dealing with an outstanding... [​IMG]

essenbe, Feb 12, 2020
  3. essenbe Win User
    Final Fantasy XV

Info required from anyone owning FFXV Final fantasy XV as I am dealing with an outstanding... [​IMG]

essenbe, Feb 12, 2020
  4. worf105 Win User

Info required from anyone owning FFXV Final fantasy XV as I am dealing with an outstanding...

Final Fantasy XV

Nice score Steve

worf105, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Info required from anyone owning FFXV Final fantasy XV as I am dealing with an outstanding... - Similar Threads - Info required anyone

2. Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save data can’t be load or read in Final Fantasy XV in game: My savedata can’t be read in final fantasy 15 windows edition. It’s started when i accidentally enable onendrive in my pc although i play my games offline. But what is happens I can see my savedata in documents but in game it does not show neither i can’t load it. It’s just...
  3. Final Fantasy XV black screen erro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV black screen erro: I download the FF XV using the xbox app game pass, but when i first launched the game, could not synchronize, was stuck at zero. When i clicked to cancel only appear the logo of the squareenix logo and "a final fantasy made for fans and new-comers" than just stay in a black...
  4. Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements aren't unlocking for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition: Exactly what the topic says. Playing through the Xbox App for PC. Have 10 hours logged in game, although it appears the app thinks I have no time logged at all - nor achievements. This is the third game it has happened to me in others, there aren't problems, I just...
  5. Final Fantasy XV saves are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Final Fantasy XV saves are gone: I got the Xbox game pass recently and I've been playing Final Fantasy XV for the past 3 days and I think I had somewhere around 50 hours on it. Then I loaded it up today and my saves were gone. Please Help... All of my achievements and everything are still there and...
  6. Can't download Final Fantasy XV from Xbox App Error 0x8024001D

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Final Fantasy XV from Xbox App Error 0x8024001D: Hi, I played about 30 hours with this game without any problems, but after a crash on loading a save I uninstalled it trying to fix that. On the contrary, I can't dowload it anymore from the Xbox app, but I can download any other game except this one. I cannot find any...
  7. Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Final Fantasy XV Launch Error at left mouse click: Hi there! Yesterday I bought Final Fantasy XV in the Windows Store, downloaded the game including the 4K Package and installed it now serveral times. Problem: Every time I'm trying to start the game it askes for a left mouse click, but doesn't recognize it. Therefore I...
  8. FINAL FANTASY XV

FINAL FANTASY XV: The game does not launch anymore. Shows the FFXV logo for 2 secs then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-fantasy-xv/aa4c3402-4192-4e0b-b3b1-764925890b65
  9. Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.

Final Fantasy XV Windows edition Launch Bug.: Hello, I bought and downloaded FFXV Windows edition using Microsoft Store. After downloading for about 50 hours it installed itself up no problem. The issues is, whenever I try to launch the game, it loads then this screen appears : [ATTACH] I tried with a mouse...
  10. Final Fantasy XV Holiday Packs and New Game+ Available Now

in Windows 10 News
    Final Fantasy XV Holiday Packs and New Game+ Available Now: [img] Happy holidays and thank you for tuning it! We’re happy to announce that Final Fantasy XV will release two Holiday Packs today! Why two? Well, that’s what I’m here to explain before everyone gets boggled and confused. Holiday Pack (Free Version) is available to...