Windows 10: Info synced I didn't consent

Discus and support Info synced I didn't consent in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All of my bookmarks, passwords, and everything from chrome is now on Edge. I don't want this. How do I delete all of my info from the cloud or wherever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Teelady4, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Teelady4 Win User

Info synced I didn't consent

All of my bookmarks, passwords, and everything from chrome is now on Edge. I don't want this. How do I delete all of my info from the cloud or wherever it & prevent it from happening again?

:)

Teelady4, Sep 16, 2020

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Sep 16, 2020
  3. vivitree Win User
    My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Info synced I didn't consent

Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... Info synced I didn't consent :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Info synced I didn't consent

1. Info synced I didn't consent - Similar Threads - Info synced didn't

2. family consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family consent: i am no longer a family member at all and my age in my account is above 40. but still it asks me for a parent consent, in order to open chrome or open some file in my edge browser. i dont know even where this messege is sent to...
  3. family consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    family consent: i am no longer a family member at all and my age in my account is above 40. but still it asks me for a parent consent, in order to open chrome or open some file in my edge browser. i dont know even where this messege is sent to...
  4. Windows didn't sync settings to new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows didn't sync settings to new PC: I just reset my pc because it wasn't going to sleep mode. Before i reset it i turned on sync in settings so i can get my themes and passwords after resetting. Generally Windows automatically syncs all things but this time nothing come back. Is there a way to manually trigger...
  5. Syncing contacts info with google and outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing contacts info with google and outlook: My gmail and outlook email and calendars sync ok. And on my phone the contacts email addresses show if I want to compose an email in Outlook. However, the gmail contact information will not show up in my contacts folder in Outlook on my Windows 10 computer.....
  6. Edge didn't synced old data

Edge didn't synced old data: Hi, I reinstall my windows 10 but when I install edge and login with my account it didn't sync my old data all my bookmarks are gone, anyone know how can I fix that? submitted by /u/S_kanwarjeet [link] [comments]...
  7. Any info on this setting "Let your apps automatically share and sync info with wireless...

Any info on this setting "Let your apps automatically share and sync info with wireless...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/User_5098213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivgzh5/any_info_on_this_setting_let_your_apps/
  8. Is settings sync disabled or not? (More info in comments)

Is settings sync disabled or not? (More info in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sentientredstripe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcp543/is_settings_sync_disabled_or_not_more_info_in/
  9. OneDrive attempted to sync my entire PC without my consent.

OneDrive attempted to sync my entire PC without my consent.: What the title says. Fresh install of Win10 has the thing attempting to sync every single file in my hard drives. There's a 5gb cap, so obviously it's throwing errors like crazy trying to get me to buy the premium version. I know how to unlink my account, but I'd like to...
  10. I really wish windows 10 didn't download 50 gb updates without my consent

I really wish windows 10 didn't download 50 gb updates without my consent: This is extremely irritating. I have no more internet for the rest of the month because the system decided to blow through 50 gigs worth of data overnight. I have it set to a metered connection and it still sucks all my data. submitted by /u/eightcharacterz [link]...