Windows 10: Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

Discus and support Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi You guessed it! I'm back again with help topics, I wanna share some information about the bloody SAntivirus malware. I was a Segurazo victim 2... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

Hi

You guessed it! I'm back again with help topics, I wanna share some information about the bloody SAntivirus malware. I was a Segurazo victim 2 times, so I decided to share some information and experiences.

Q&A

What is Segurazo Antivirus or SAntivirus?

Segurazo Antivirus, also known as SAntivirus, is a type of Trojan virus which disguises itself as a 'well-known antivirus suite' and steals your precious data. It's also a PUP/PUA Potentially Unwanted Program/Potentially Unwanted App. It runs fake scans and reports that your PC is completely affected with a load of malware and we need to upgrade to Pro to remove these. Well, it might be true that viruses are there only because of this PUP, but it adds fake viruses too in the list. It won't remove the malwares- it would leave it there, and will tell that those malwares had been removed.

How did it enter my PC? What does it install along with it and why does it install them?

Segurazo Antivirus usually enters when you do a torrent download, or any free download from a site that you don't know, or haven't heard of. SAntivirus remains hidden in most ads in websites, which is why we Community members post a disclaimer in our replies when there's a link which is not owned by Microsoft. It can install Chromium browser, VLC Media Player, KMPlayer, GOM Player, WebDiscover browser it's also a known malware, Mozilla Firefox browser and other common apps which people use. It installs them because when we open those apps, they can do a background process where it can talk with its server and do risky tasks. It can also exchange your personal data.

What are the other names for SAntivirus?

Segurazo Antivirus is also installed as SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite, Segurazo Antivirus Lite and Segurazo Antivirus Realtime Protection.

Who made SAntivirus?Segurazo Antivirus was made by the company Digital Communications.

Where is SAntivirus found in File Explorer?

SAntivirus is found in many locations. Two main locations are C:\Program Files x86 andC:\Program Files, where it remains in the folder named 'Digital Communications'. Other locations are the folders where your personal data is found. It's rare that the stuff is found in those folders with your personal data. Another main location of SAntivirus is the Registry Editor app, which is necessary to help your Windows run.

How does SAntivirus look like?

Below is a screenshot for users to recognize Segurazo Antivirus: Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus 7c1b1dad-30d1-4769-83c6-28db257a9b14?upload=true.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Removal of the idiot Segurazo Antivirus

This is probably the hardest, but it's necessary to remove this idiot before it takes care of our PC.Please note, these steps are taken from another website which helped me remove it from my PC, and the website is not owned by me in any way.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Please note that this tutorial includes detailed steps on how to eliminate files related to SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite and also a standard guide on how to clean your browsers and computer system from related software.

Please follow the given steps carefully for a successful removal of the potentially unwanted software. Make sure you complete ALL of the given steps!

Before you start with anything, boot your computer in safe mode. You can learn how to boot in safe mode here.

First step: Disable Network Connection and temporarily disable UAC

It is extremely important that you disable network connection before trying to remove SEGURAZO antivirus. Otherwise, you might find that it is impossible to delete certain registry remains from your computer. As suggested by Roy Dale in the comments section, changing HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current\Version\Policies\System\EnableLUA value to0 can help you remove stubborn program’s files. Do not forget to revert the changes to this registry key after deleting SAntivirus.

TIP: The antivirus has been noticed to change its tactics and make it harder to remove it by renaming certain values from Segurazo Antivirus to SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite. If you notice files named in such way, delete SAntivirus files, folders or values without any hesitation as well.

You can find an updated guide on deleting this fake antivirushere. Please note, this site can contain ads, so NEVER CLICK ON ANY ADS THERE, PLEASE!!

1st Part: Use Segurazo Uninstaller first

1. Open This PC and open folders in the given order:
      This PC > Windows C: > Program Files x86 > Segurazo.
    2. Here, find a file called SegurazoUninstaller.exe, double-click it to run it.
    3. Choose Remove Protection in the window that appears on the screen.
    4. Wait. The uninstaller will suggest restarting computer. Choose to Restart Later in the same window.
    5. Close any open windows on your screen to go back to desktop. You should see Segurazo Uninstaller window again. Put ticks on Segurazo Antivirus and Configuration Files options and hit Uninstall.
    6. Wait until the uninstall process is finished. You will be asked whether you want to restart your computer. Click No.
    7. At this point, all files of the potentially unwanted antivirus will be deleted, except SegurazoKD.sys and SegurazoShell64_v1069.dll, which will be left in the program’s installation folder. These can’t be deleted that easily – neither one by one, or with the whole folder. Here’s what you need to do next.

2nd Part: Clean Windows Registry from associated keys and values

TIP: The instructions are very detailed. If you are advanced computer user, here’s what you need to do in steps 1-12: User Find to discover and delete keys and folders related to the annoying program.

1. Press down Windows key + R to launch Run prompt. In Run, type regedit and press Enter. In UAC window, press Yes.
    2. In Windows Registry, press Ctrl + F to open Find. You can also click Edit > Find… for the same result.
    3. In Find, type Segurazo and press Find Next.
    4. The first found key should lie in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Store. Drag the Name column on the right to expand it so that you could see full names clearly. Find, right-click and choose to Delete a key named C:\Program Files x86\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe. Click Yes to agree.
    5. Press Ctrl + F to open Find again. Click Find Next. Wait.
      Now you should be taken to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\segurazoclient_RASAPI32 folder.
    6. Look on the left panel; here, you should see a list of the PUP-related folders. Right-click, then choose Delete > Yes for these folders:
      segurazoclient_RASAPI32
      segurazoclient_RASMANCS
      SegurazoService_RASAPI32
      SegurazoService_RASMANCS
      SegurazoUninstaller_RASAPI32
      SegurazoUninstaller_RASMANCS
    7. Open Find again Ctrl + F and press Find Next.
      This should take you to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Segurazo folder. Right-click it on the left panel and chooseDelete > Yes.
    8. Press Ctrl + F and press Find Next. This should take you to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\Segurazo. Delete this folder from the left panel by right-clicking it and choosing Delete > Yes.
    9. Press Ctrl + F, then Find Next.
      You will be taken to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager folder. In this folder, you should find and delete value calledPendingFileRenameOperations.
    10. Repeat the Find procedure and delete the \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Program Files x86\Segurazo\SegurazoClient.exe value.
    11. Repeat Find Next procedure.
      You should now right-click to delete SegurazoSvc key from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\EventLog\Application folder.
    12. Open Find > Find Next, then delete \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Program Files x86\Segurazo\SegurazoUninstaller.exe value from a folder named with a long numeric string.
    13. Scroll up the Windows Registry Navigation and click on Computer. Now Repeat Find Next procedure to make sure that there are no more keys or values related to the stubborn PUP, and if found, delete them.

3rd Part: Force delete remaining files in the installation folder

1. First of all, you need to copy the path to the previously mentioned files that won’t delete from program’s installation folder. You can copy it by going to C:\Program Files x86, entering the folder of Segurazo can be Digital Communications or Segurazo, clicking on the address bar where the file location is displayed, right-clicking the selected location on the address bar, and clickingCopy.
      Tip: We recommend writing down the names of files that you can’t delete from this folder as they might differ from ours.
    2. Once you copied the path, press Ctrl + Alt + Del and open Windows Task Manager from the displayed options. Here, selectFile Explorer and choose End Task.
    3. Now, search for cmd in Windows search. Right-click the result and choose toRun as Administrator. Click Yes to confirm.
    4. In cmd, type del /f <filename> where instead of <filename>, paste the path you copied earlier and add the full file name. PressEnter to execute the command, and repeat by changing the filename to eliminate all remains.
      Example of commands we entered to force delete remaining files:
      del /f C:\Program Files x86\Segurazo\SegurazoShell64_v1069.dlldel /f C:\Program Files x86\Segurazo\SegurazoKD.sys
    5. Following that, you can go back to C:\Program Files x86 anddelete the Segurazo folder.
    6. Go to desktop, right-click Recycle Bin and choose Empty Recycle Bin. As a result, all files related to the annoying program will be eliminated for good.

That’s it! You have managed to remove Segurazo Antivirus from Windows 10. In case you didn’t succeed to eliminate additional components of spyware or malware, consider using a Windows security software to do it for you automatically.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hope this helps.

Joe13 B- 2.0

:)

Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 27, 2020

2. Segurazo Anti Virus CRASHES PC ALL THE TIME

Hi guys, please can someone help me.

This app called Segurazo Anti Virus or SAntivirus as it sometimes says keeps crashing my PC every two or so hours and I can't even uninstall the **** because that crashes too.

I'd appreciate any tips guys, thanks.

KingOfAllJee, Dec 27, 2020
  3. How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

All the google hits refer to the virus/pup as Segurazo but on my infection it calls itself Santivirus but seems to be the same thing.

woldsweather, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

trying to get rid of Segurazo virus

I have Segurazo virus on my laptop but unable to locate it in programs to as per instructions. Any suggestions welcome

freethepoodles, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

1. Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus - Similar Threads - Information SAntivirus aka

2. Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus: Hello All, This **** antivirus SEGURAZO is from Microsoft. I see all the places where they say if you install third party software, or unintentionally ...etc.. etc. But the truth is Microsoft don't admit it as they are playing with you so that you get help or may be you...
  3. SAntivirusIC Remove Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SAntivirusIC Remove Virus: I have just noticed i have a virus called SAntivirusIC.exe Im kinda new to Windows10 and use commonly Win7 and had never a virus. Im confused how i can remove it? Help would be perfect...
  4. Segurazo Virus

Segurazo Virus: I just realized how many viruses I have on my computer and this is one. i have a lot of questions for SA Antivirus/Segurazo. 1.How does SA Antivirus harm your computer? 2.How can I uninstall it without risking damage to my computer/going to shady websites. 3.I don't know how...
  5. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo: I cant uninstall my Segurazo/SAntivirus, so i got this santivirus thingy a day ago, i wanted to uninstall it, but it cant, so i go to control panel and uninstall the segurazo, it worked, but its still there on the task manager and on the folder, i cant delete the folder...
  6. Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.: I can't delete this program from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-santivirus-how-can-i-uninstall/bb4df52c-1c9e-45ae-883f-107e2c3e0e88
  7. Segurazo antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Segurazo antivirus: I have it on my pc I can't delete it cause I need perms from administrator and their uninstaller says you need to restart the pc but after I do it just stays installed and I can't uninstall it no matter how much I try....
  8. nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus: how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nstahow-to-unill-segurazo-antivirus/4450a715-83bf-4daf-b7bd-b732cb6bc5c6
  9. nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus: how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nstahow-to-unill-segurazo-antivirus/8bae430c-5800-456d-a6a8-0987230ba2f9
  10. Segurazo and Viruses

Segurazo and Viruses: So, a few hours ago I decided to get a pokemon rom for my computer at romsmania and downloaded the file. I'm pretty sure I've used this site before and its never given me any trouble before but this time after I downloaded the file, it looked different and it asked if it...