Windows 10: Information boxes

Discus and support Information boxes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do you turn off those information boxes that pop up every time the pointer goes over a field?? Mine are so big they hide the thing I'm trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pirmasens, Mar 7, 2020.

1. pirmasens Win User

Information boxes

How do you turn off those information boxes that pop up every time the pointer goes over a field?? Mine are so big they hide the thing I'm trying to look at.

I know this info box is a big matter of pride for the creator and doesn't really want to tell me how to disable it, as its like a piece of tape stuck to your shoe and you can't get rid of it.

BUT PLEASE HOW DO YOU TURN IT OFF?

If you don't respond within say a month or so, I will mail you a registered letter requesting the same information. I will post it on facebook somewhere and I'm sure there will be millions of others who want to know the same thing.

Cheers and regards,

Kenneth W Taber

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

pirmasens, Mar 7, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Information boxes

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Information boxes

1. Information boxes - Similar Threads - Information boxes

2. Next of Kin Data Release Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next of Kin Data Release Information: Good Morning!I was wondering how the Next of Kin process works in regards to the employer. I have read about the process and how it applies to the family members of the deceased, but how exactly would that apply to the employer side of things? Is there a way to access their...
  3. Next of Kin Data Release Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Next of Kin Data Release Information: Good Morning!I was wondering how the Next of Kin process works in regards to the employer. I have read about the process and how it applies to the family members of the deceased, but how exactly would that apply to the employer side of things? Is there a way to access their...
  4. Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?: What I want to do:Use the Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information. Configuration:- Windows 11 Pro- Local User Accounts - This isn't going to change- Online Account - I use to register software etc.Situation:I have a OneDrive folder that shows in Windows...
  5. Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?

Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?: What I want to do:Use the Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information. Configuration:- Windows 11 Pro- Local User Accounts - This isn't going to change- Online Account - I use to register software etc.Situation:I have a OneDrive folder that shows in Windows...
  6. Include system information.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include system information.: hi, my windows 11 coudnt receive update for how many months, ill try to update and install but its error. someone help me? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-system-information/8a51aa6a-f06c-4cf5-90b3-95e6ab78513c
  7. Include system information.

Include system information.: hi, my windows 11 coudnt receive update for how many months, ill try to update and install but its error. someone help me? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-system-information/8a51aa6a-f06c-4cf5-90b3-95e6ab78513c
  8. Small boxes with unwanted informative messages pop up when I use my cursor or type near the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small boxes with unwanted informative messages pop up when I use my cursor or type near the...: Small boxes with unwanted informative messages pop up when I use my cursor or type near the task bar. These include:~telling me the language I'm using and how to switch input methods~the name of my router~the amount of charge my battery has ~"show desktop" ~"type a message"...
  9. Small boxes with unwanted informative messages pop up when I use my cursor or type near the...

Small boxes with unwanted informative messages pop up when I use my cursor or type near the...: Small boxes with unwanted informative messages pop up when I use my cursor or type near the task bar. These include:~telling me the language I'm using and how to switch input methods~the name of my router~the amount of charge my battery has ~"show desktop" ~"type a message"...
  10. Black/Blank information boxes and sometimes full black screen appear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black/Blank information boxes and sometimes full black screen appear.: I started having a problem with my HP Pavilion laptop model number 15-au076sa. Sometimes the whole screen goes black, this was the only issue i noticed for a while until other little black boxes started appearing like if i scrolled over the name of a youtube video instead of...