Windows 10: Information missing from Reliability Monitor after windows update

Discus and support Information missing from Reliability Monitor after windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installing Cumulative Update July 2021 for Windows 10 21H1 KB5004237 I have got the following errors on my computer.Reliability Monitor doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by desbest, Jul 16, 2021.

1. desbest Win User

Information missing from Reliability Monitor after windows update

After installing Cumulative Update July 2021 for Windows 10 21H1 KB5004237 I have got the following errors on my computer.Reliability Monitor doesn't show all the events. The following are missing.Miscellaneous failuresWarningsInformationI'm using Windows 10 21H1. I do not want to do a system restore point for security reasons to prevent getting viruses or hacked. I can't find the relevant events in Event Monitor as there's too many of them for me to know what to look for.How do I get them to appear back again?

:)

desbest, Jul 16, 2021
  2. desbest Win User

Information missing from Realiabiliy Monitor after windows update

After installing Cumulative Update July 2021 for Windows 10 21H1 KB5004237 I have got the following errors on my computer.

Reliability Monitor doesn't show all the events. The following are missing.

• Miscellaneous failures
    • Warnings
    • Information

Information missing from Reliability Monitor after windows update [​IMG]

I'm using Windows 10 21H1. I do not want to do a system restore point for security reasons to prevent getting viruses or hacked. I can't find the relevant events in Event Monitor as there's too many of them for me to know what to look for.

How do I get them to appear back again?

desbest, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Reliability Monitor - View All Problem Reports Empty

Hi Ryan,

Windows update can reset your system settings and could've affected the information on your reliability monitor. To help us scan and fix your concern, we suggest that you run an sfc scan. Here are the steps on how to:

• Press Windows

Information missing from Reliability Monitor after windows update 5be689fe-c53f-45b9-85f5-44c8f2bae2b4.png
      key +
      X key.
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type in sfc /scannow.
    • Press the Enter key.

Once done with the scan, try to re-launch your reliability monitor and check if information is now available. If the concern persist, you can restore from a system restore point by clicking this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your reliability monitor concern.

Darwin Dim, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Jessen P Win User

Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Information missing from Reliability Monitor after windows update - Similar Threads - Information missing Reliability

2. Information missing from Realiabiliy Monitor after windows update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Information missing from Realiabiliy Monitor after windows update: After installing Cumulative Update July 2021 for Windows 10 21H1 KB5004237 I have got the following errors on my computer. Reliability Monitor doesn't show all the events. The following are missing. Miscellaneous failuresWarningsInformation I'm using Windows 10 21H1. I do not...
  3. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  4. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  5. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Monitor: I've noticed that the Reliability Monitor has been acting a bit weird. For one thing, it takes longer than it used to to show the results. Not a long time by any means, but definitely a bit of a longer wait. The strange part is that critical errors such as Hardware Errors...
  6. Windows Reliablity Monitor...

Windows Reliablity Monitor...: I saw some updates auto-installing behind my back. I paused them, and checked my reliability monitor. I noticed there was an update error for the cumulative update 0x80070002 By my calculations, i think it means the update files couldn't go through due to interrupted...
  7. Reliability monitor

Reliability monitor: Reliability monitor shows unsuccessful application installation every 15 minutes Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Core. Product Version: 1.1.226. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Webroot. Installation success or error status: 1603...
  8. Reliability Monitor is blank

Reliability Monitor is blank: I check Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor every so often but recently it has completely stopped showing reports/events. It used to show minor app crashes and events like Windows Defender updates but now shows nothing. I cleared "reported problems" hoping it would...
  9. Reliability Monitor corrupted ?

Reliability Monitor corrupted ?: Hello, For several weeks, the reliability monitor of Windows 10 ( Version 1909 ( 18363.815 ), 64 bits ) no longer shows me any information ( Critical errors, warnings, Windows Update updates ) outside the horizontal graph line ( Daily score from 0 to 10 ). The window is...
  10. Windows Reliability Monitor errors

Windows Reliability Monitor errors: Windows 10 64 bit , 15063.483, Office 365, Malwarebytes pro all up to date. I have daily errors of "Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host" or "SearchProtocolHost.exe" stopped working. The only changes major changes in the past month is the migration from Office 2007 to...