Windows 10: Information of update

Discus and support Information of update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please tell me how much data and time is taken to update windows 10 version 1803 to version 21H2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ANURAGSRIVASTAVA5, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Information of update

Please tell me how much data and time is taken to update windows 10 version 1803 to version 21H2

:)

ANURAGSRIVASTAVA5, Oct 20, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Oct 20, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Information of update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Information of update

KB3106246 with absolutely no information intended to be the big fall update?

Hi Sonya,

Thank you for responding.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Do let us know what is the exact issue you are facing with Windows Update KB3106246?

Step 1: I suggest you to Run Memory Diagnostic Tool
    and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows
      key and type Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.

• Press Windows
      key and type updates.

• Click on Check for updates.

• Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.

• Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Information of update

1. Information of update - Similar Threads - Information update

2. Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?: This is the worst ever I have seen in windows 10 behavior after installing new updates. I noticed many people complain of the same issue and all solutions given by users in this community or other communities seem not working.It happened with me the day before yesterday.Just...
  3. Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?: This is the worst ever I have seen in windows 10 behavior after installing new updates. I noticed many people complain of the same issue and all solutions given by users in this community or other communities seem not working.It happened with me the day before yesterday.Just...
  4. Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 \ update Removes list information type here ----- ?: This is the worse ever I have seen in windows 10 behavior after installing new updates. I noticed many people complain of the same issue and all solutions given by uses in this community or other communities seem not working.It happened with me the day before yesterday.Just...
  5. Windows 11 update screen not giving consistent information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update screen not giving consistent information: One screen tells me everything is fine and dandy.fThe Windows Insider Program screen, however, paints things in a different light. This is also significantly different from other screenshots I've seen where I can pick which channel I wish to participate in.My current winver...
  6. Windows 11 update screen not giving consistent information

Windows 11 update screen not giving consistent information: One screen tells me everything is fine and dandy.fThe Windows Insider Program screen, however, paints things in a different light. This is also significantly different from other screenshots I've seen where I can pick which channel I wish to participate in.My current winver...
  7. Why does File Explorer no longer display needed information after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does File Explorer no longer display needed information after update: After update my File Explorer no longer displays all the information in one place, instead I have to search for screenshots or downloads, etc. How can I return to the previous efficient version?...
  8. Why does File Explorer no longer display needed information after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does File Explorer no longer display needed information after update: After update my File Explorer no longer displays all the information in one place, instead I have to search for screenshots or downloads, etc. How can I return to the previous efficient version?...
  9. Why does File Explorer no longer display needed information after update

10. I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm trying to update financial information by answering questions: I'm trying to update financial information for barclays credit card ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-update-financial-information-by/7abd780f-9144-4230-a672-6222bb748608