Windows 10: Information on a Wallpaper

Discus and support Information on a Wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I chose to get new wallpapers on my laptop setting, and always like the scenic photos provided. Today, the wallpaper that appeared is a very nice photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aaron Aa, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Aaron Aa Win User

Information on a Wallpaper

I chose to get new wallpapers on my laptop setting, and always like the scenic photos provided. Today, the wallpaper that appeared is a very nice photo taken in the Olympic National Park, Washington. However, a caption that explains this scenic part of the national park puzzled me. The caption says "this spot is within the only temperate rainforest in North America, and one of only seven in the world". photo attached.

Coming from Malaysia, a country endowed with vast land of tropical rainforests, the enchanting view of a mossy forest, though not common, is not rare either, particularly along the Titiwangsa Range. To name a few, the Mossy Forest in Cameron Highlands, Mt. Ulu Semangkuk, and Mt Ulu Sepat are famous attractions where the treks on higher elevations with moist atmosphere are characterized by mossy forests. The landscapes and terrains in these mountains, no less mesmerizing and scenic than that in the wall paper, are definitely worth a visit by nature lovers. And the caption in the said wallpaper definitely needs a revisit.

Information on a Wallpaper 64ff3434-a33e-43d5-ade5-03d1f94910ce?upload=true.png

:)

Aaron Aa, Oct 30, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Wallpaper slideshow is buggy

Hi,

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue with wallpaper slideshow:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Please let us know if this happens in Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Have you tried a different folder with images and checked if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Information on a Wallpaper

Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Information on a Wallpaper

1. Information on a Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Information Wallpaper

2. Next of Kin Data Release Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next of Kin Data Release Information: Good Morning!I was wondering how the Next of Kin process works in regards to the employer. I have read about the process and how it applies to the family members of the deceased, but how exactly would that apply to the employer side of things? Is there a way to access their...
  3. Next of Kin Data Release Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Next of Kin Data Release Information: Good Morning!I was wondering how the Next of Kin process works in regards to the employer. I have read about the process and how it applies to the family members of the deceased, but how exactly would that apply to the employer side of things? Is there a way to access their...
  4. Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?: What I want to do:Use the Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information. Configuration:- Windows 11 Pro- Local User Accounts - This isn't going to change- Online Account - I use to register software etc.Situation:I have a OneDrive folder that shows in Windows...
  5. Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?

Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?: What I want to do:Use the Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information. Configuration:- Windows 11 Pro- Local User Accounts - This isn't going to change- Online Account - I use to register software etc.Situation:I have a OneDrive folder that shows in Windows...
  6. Include system information.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include system information.: hi, my windows 11 coudnt receive update for how many months, ill try to update and install but its error. someone help me? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-system-information/8a51aa6a-f06c-4cf5-90b3-95e6ab78513c
  7. Include system information.

Include system information.: hi, my windows 11 coudnt receive update for how many months, ill try to update and install but its error. someone help me? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-system-information/8a51aa6a-f06c-4cf5-90b3-95e6ab78513c
  8. How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...: How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-login-in-information-when-someone/263ca8eb-31ad-4ca7-bd8e-a272aa2a0fd8
  9. How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...

How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...: How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-login-in-information-when-someone/263ca8eb-31ad-4ca7-bd8e-a272aa2a0fd8
  10. Windows 10 theme: rollback to original random Wallpaper/lock screen with location information

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 theme: rollback to original random Wallpaper/lock screen with location information: Hi Until very recently, I had CAS Viewer displaying art images in the background. Yet, I removed it and updated Windows 10 so that I could restore or rollback to that theme that displays images randomly I guess from the cloud, changes from times to times and that comes...