Windows 10: information on computer as to windows 10

Discus and support information on computer as to windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to make Google Chrome my browser, computer says I have windows 8, I have windows 10. Where do I find information that says I have windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MattieScheihing, Oct 22, 2019.

1. information on computer as to windows 10

I am trying to make Google Chrome my browser, computer says I have windows 8, I have windows 10. Where do I find information that says I have windows 10

:)

MattieScheihing, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

information on computer as to windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

information on computer as to windows 10

1. information on computer as to windows 10 - Similar Threads - information computer

2. How to find my computer credential information in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my computer credential information in Windows 10?: Refers to win 10/11How to read my windows credentials password. Actually, when accessing the credentials manager, on the windows section the password is coded with no see option...
  3. How to find my computer credential information in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find my computer credential information in Windows 10?: Refers to win 10/11How to read my windows credentials password. Actually, when accessing the credentials manager, on the windows section the password is coded with no see option...
  4. How to find my computer credential information in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My driver's are up to date but computer information does not update

My driver's are up to date but computer information does not update: Hello, just a few days ago I have installed new drivers that were needed on my PC. And on device manager and properties, I have the new installment, the issue now is that whenever I try to check again for new driver updates via NVIDIA / INTEL it still shows that i have the...
  6. My driver's are up to date but computer information does not update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My driver's are up to date but computer information does not update: Hello, just a few days ago I have installed new drivers that were needed on my PC. And on device manager and properties, I have the new installment, the issue now is that whenever I try to check again for new driver updates via NVIDIA / INTEL it still shows that i have the...
  7. I have 2 issues. My computer at work somehow has my home laptop information on it and my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 issues. My computer at work somehow has my home laptop information on it and my...: Please help,When I'm home on my laptop I've somehow connected computers at work. I have no idea how this happened. My picture comes up at one of the workstations at the pharmacy where I work and it looks like I can pull the software from my work computer to my home laptop. My...
  8. I have 2 issues. My computer at work somehow has my home laptop information on it and my...

I have 2 issues. My computer at work somehow has my home laptop information on it and my...: Please help,When I'm home on my laptop I've somehow connected computers at work. I have no idea how this happened. My picture comes up at one of the workstations at the pharmacy where I work and it looks like I can pull the software from my work computer to my home laptop. My...
  9. How to change login for work computer without losing information and setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change login for work computer without losing information and setup: My old company is dissolving and has allowed me to keep my old laptop to do with as I please but the outlook account will be shut down by the end of the month - I have already created a separate administrator account on the laptop so I have access to all of my old files but...
  10. How to change login for work computer without losing information and setup

How to change login for work computer without losing information and setup: My old company is dissolving and has allowed me to keep my old laptop to do with as I please but the outlook account will be shut down by the end of the month - I have already created a separate administrator account on the laptop so I have access to all of my old files but...