Windows 10: Information on Windows Spotlight photos

Discus and support Information on Windows Spotlight photos in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Wondering how to get information on the Windows Spotlight pictures that appear on my lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CSchreib, Nov 15, 2020.

1. CSchreib Win User

Information on Windows Spotlight photos

Wondering how to get information on the Windows Spotlight pictures that appear on my lock screen

:)

CSchreib, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Information on Windows Spotlight photos

1. Information on Windows Spotlight photos - Similar Threads - Information Spotlight photos

2. Windows spotlight not showing online photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight not showing online photos: 3 days ago, windows spotlight stopped showing me online photos:I checked:my wifi is good. i have turned on windows spotlightPlease help me fix it...
  3. Windows spotlight not showing online photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight not showing online photos: 3 days ago, windows spotlight stopped showing me online photos:I checked:my wifi is good. i have turned on windows spotlightPlease help me fix it...
  4. Windows Spotlight on the locked screen doesn’t show the information about the photo and the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight on the locked screen doesn’t show the information about the photo and the...: I’ve made this question on several occasions now, I’ve collaborated in other forums and even got technical support, but with no success yet. My question is: when I first got my laptop with Windows 10, I could see on the lock screen photos from Windows Spotlight with...
  5. Windows Spotlight No Longer offering information about image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight No Longer offering information about image: Hi. I have Windows spotlight as my log on image. Until recently It would offer me the chance to read about where that image was in the world. I seem to have lost that functionality as now I only see the image prior to log on and no option to find out about it anywhere. Do I...
  6. Windows Spotlight only showing 1 Photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight only showing 1 Photo: Why did my Spotlight stop rotating photos? I have 1 ugly photo on right now with no Microsoft comments. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-only-showing-1-photo/463b75f0-24f6-4598-a650-13e4abcff7ae
  7. Windows Photos File Information crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos File Information crashes: In the last few days, Windows Photos hangs for about 20 seconds and then closes/crahes (no error, just closes) every time I try to display File Information. Windows 10, nothing noticeable changed recently. I have reset, re-installed, scanned, but no resolution so far....
  8. Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10: I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to...
  9. window's spotlight photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window's spotlight photos: so let's say I had a photo I thought was worthy of a window´s spotlight. would it be possible to submit my photo with the information or does windows hire its photographers? has there been a competition or anything?...
  10. Get More Information about Windows Spotlight Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get More Information about Windows Spotlight Image in Windows 10: How to: Get More Information about Windows Spotlight Image in Windows 10 How to Get More Information about a Windows Spotlight Image in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows Spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images...