Windows 10: information required to setup office volume licencin activayion server

Discus and support information required to setup office volume licencin activayion server in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I came here to gather some info about stuff i don't understand from microsoft own toutorials about how to setup and use ksm activation servers... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by kokodin, Sep 14, 2019.

1. kokodin Win User

information required to setup office volume licencin activayion server

Hello, I came here to gather some info about stuff i don't understand from microsoft own toutorials about how to setup and use ksm activation servers on your local network.

I work in small Polish highschool
    we own 2 open licences for ms office
    1 40 licences for office 2013 pro plus
    2 60 licences for office 2019 standard

i have mak keys for both but since activation limit is set to 100 on each of them i rather use in house ksm server to activate office internaly and to count our activated copies on our own, because in school broken computer is a common thing and fixing it to save activated by mak key copy of office isn't always possible or time effective and the limit run out fast.

I have prepared one windows 10 pro pc to work as a msql server, so i might as well use it for licencing server since it would run all the time anyway

And here are stuff i don't get
    microsoft wrote on their article about installing ksm server that you need volume licencing windows version too for it to work. but i was also told that licencing of windows have no bearing on office licencing , so i am confused.
    Our network is a big workgroup setup without dedicated serves or active directory, and all windows licences came from oem of the computers. Would that have any downsides ?
    I also heard that there is a minimal number of clients before ksm server start working at all, we have 30 computers for office 2019 in one building and another 15 in a building next door
    for 2013 pro we have 16+ computers at the moment, but i may as well upgrade all the teachers computers so 20-30 clients is also an option.

i would be glad if someone would clear things out once and for all for me , because i am a networking person and hardware wizard, but often fail to understand how microsoft programs work.
    thanks for any help in advance

:)

kokodin, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Office Online Server November release

Source: Office Online Server November release - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Office 365 setup help.

Hello

How do we setup Office 365?

I tapped on setup and in the list of email servers, I selected Hotmail and put up the credential. Like in NOKIA Faq it asks to sign using outlook but I did it with hotmail. Is it okay? It still shows up option to setup if I tap Office 365 option in 'places.'

Before this I had already setup Email and accounts and using skydrive, but not office 365.

Thanks!

Creaturebot, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Office Online Server April 2017 release

Source: Office Online Server April 2017 release - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

1. information required to setup office volume licencin activayion server - Similar Threads - information required setup

2. ' System Volume Information '

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ' System Volume Information ': Hey guys! hope ya'll having a great day. i actually have a problem with partitioning disks. I want to make a 150 gb partition for dual boot. but its not letting me split more than 70 gb whereas I have 370 gb of free space. I surfed through number of videos and a guy said its...
  3. ' System Volume Information '

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ' System Volume Information ': Hey guys! hope ya'll having a great day. i actually have a problem with partitioning disks. I want to make a 150 gb partition for dual boot. but its not letting me split more than 70 gb whereas I have 370 gb of free space. I surfed through number of videos and a guy said its...
  4. system Volume Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system Volume Information: Hi Please assist Approximately 2 weeks ago,Microsoft Came into my Computer & Downloaded the Lastest Version of Windows 10 Before that downloaded the latest Version of Windows 10 I Had 1-C Drive & 1-D Drive for storage Now I Have C Drive,F Drive System Reserve + G Drive &...
  5. System Volume Information

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Volume Information: Since last update 20H2 this folders appears in my Downloads directory. The folder is empty. I tried to delete the System Volume Information folder but it returns when I reboot my pc. Hope you can help me. Regards submitted by /u/yayyy_amd [link] [comments]...
  6. System Volume Information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Volume Information: I make my backups in D drive and have turned the system protection off from the control panel. I backup using the windows 7 backup and restore from the control panel . The issue that whenever I do it the System Volume Info folder in the E drive starts filling automatically....
  7. info required to setup office volume licensing activation server

in Microsoft Office and 365
    info required to setup office volume licensing activation server: Hello, I came here to gather some info about stuff i don't understand from microsoft own toutorials about how to setup and use ksm activation servers on your local network. I work in small Polish highschool we own 2 open licences for ms office 1 40 licences for office 2013...
  8. System Volume Information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Volume Information: Is it possible to consolidate the System Volume Information on my HDD, it is currently spread in quite a few places on my hard drive and wish to consolidate it all into one place on my HDD, Is this possible?...
  9. System volume information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System volume information: A friend of mine put my pendrive into his pc, after inserting it into pc later I found a fold named system volume information, curiously I clicked on the file in the folder and there was a pop up like command prompt,then nothing happened. After a while all my desktop apps...
  10. Space required for system volume information

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Space required for system volume information: I understand that you can limit the maximum usage of system protection on a drive, thus affecting the size of the System Volume Information folder, but how much space does it actually require? Is there a minimum for the maximum usage you should allow (e.g. allow at least x%...