Windows 10: Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version

Discus and support Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm using HP Elitebook 8470p. I have 1507 version of windows 10. I want to know that can I upgrade my my windows to 1809 directly using ISO image?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Faisal_Aziz, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version

I'm using HP Elitebook 8470p. I have 1507 version of windows 10. I want to know that can I upgrade my my windows to 1809 directly using ISO image?

Specificaion of my system.

Processor: Core i5 3210

RAM: 4gb

:)

Faisal_Aziz, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version

1. Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version - Similar Threads - Information upgrade latest

2. Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10: I have inherited a computer that is about four years old. I have had it switched on for a week doing updates and the OS info page says it is still on version 1803 17134.1304 but the updates it installs are called feature updates to Windows 10 version 22H2. 1. Isn't version...
  3. Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10: I have inherited a computer that is about four years old. I have had it switched on for a week doing updates and the OS info page says it is still on version 1803 17134.1304 but the updates it installs are called feature updates to Windows 10 version 22H2. 1. Isn't version...
  4. Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Desktop Upgrades with Windows 10 latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Desktop Upgrades with Windows 10 latest Version: My desktop and a laptop were updated several months ago based on offers from Microsoft. So we updated all the computers in my family. I started having problems with my desktop and I put it aside as I have a laptop to work with. I recently figured out to fix the desktop. I...
  6. Unable to upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

Unable to upgrade to latest version of Windows 10: I have tried repeatedly to upgrade, without success. I keep getting a message about not having enough storage space despite the fact that I have installed a brand new 124GB SD card to help with the temporary storage needs during the upgrade. I have also deleted all...
  7. Windows 10 upgrading to the latest version

Windows 10 upgrading to the latest version: Today I got a upgrade reminder from Microsoft upgrade center that it was time to upgrade to the latest version of windows 10, OK I was running the upgrade and the next thing I got was a black screen with flashing cursors, no messages about faulty hard drives or anything, I...
  8. Upgradation to the latest OS WINDOWS 10 version.

Upgradation to the latest OS WINDOWS 10 version.: I cannot upgrade my PC to the latest WINDOWS 10 version.Updates are downloading fully but while installing upto 80 % a dialog box creeps up on the screen showing WINDOWS 10 UPDATE HAS FAILED.This problem has been occuring last 1 year.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. upgrading manually to latest version of windows 10

upgrading manually to latest version of windows 10: I have windows 10 installed on my PC already. When I click on the windows update assistant app on my desktop it tells me to upgrade to the latest version of windows. When I click on update it goes through the protocol and always freees and stops at 81%. I have read a...
  10. Windows upgrade latest version

Windows upgrade latest version: Windows upgrade will not install. The error messages ask me to remove Avira antivirus. I do not have Avira installed and registry clear shows nothing...