Windows 10: Information

Discus and support Information in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This may help all those you use external USB Hard drives It seems like I have been battling this demon for the longest time. File explorer has been a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jcloversX, Feb 23, 2021.

1. jcloversX Win User

Information

This may help all those you use external USB Hard drives

It seems like I have been battling this demon for the longest time. File explorer has been a struggle since I changed over from Windows 7 to Windows 10 about 5 years ago. I was really struggling with my last computer. It was ancient and I had a feeling the Windows 10 OS was messed up.

Any time I accessed my files or tried to create a new file folder the Windows 10 arrow would spin 15-45 seconds. Working with files was a chore. I tried the setting to not turn off hard drive. But that only affects drive C not external USB drives. Today I found : Settings> System>Power & Sleep>Additional power settings>change plan settings>change advanced power settings> USB settings> USB selective suspend settings> Plugged in: Disable

Turn On or Off USB Selective Suspend in Windows 10

Wholly macaroni. No more waiting forever to access file folders on any eternal hard drives. This may prevent people from pulling all the hairs from your head

If this needs to go somewhere else please move it. I did not know were else to put it.

:)

jcloversX, Feb 23, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Information

Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Information

1. Information - Similar Threads - Information

2. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  3. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...
  4. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Should I be worried about a driver that is active but has no information at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be worried about a driver that is active but has no information at all?: Hi - I was going through my drivers to activate core isolation when I found this listing -Instance ID: HTREE\ROOT\0Device Description: Unknown Class Name: Unknown Class GUID: Unknown Manufacturer Name: Unknown Status: StartedShould I be worried? Thanks in advance...
  6. Should I be worried about a driver that is active but has no information at all?

Should I be worried about a driver that is active but has no information at all?: Hi - I was going through my drivers to activate core isolation when I found this listing -Instance ID: HTREE\ROOT\0Device Description: Unknown Class Name: Unknown Class GUID: Unknown Manufacturer Name: Unknown Status: StartedShould I be worried? Thanks in advance...
  7. how do i recover my information from windows phone thats lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover my information from windows phone thats lost: fhow can i recover my information from a lost windows 11 phone thats still connected to my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-information-from-windows-phone/7c6d7f7c-495c-4b82-97f0-5dc8aa1ce17e
  8. how do i recover my information from windows phone thats lost

how do i recover my information from windows phone thats lost: fhow can i recover my information from a lost windows 11 phone thats still connected to my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-information-from-windows-phone/7c6d7f7c-495c-4b82-97f0-5dc8aa1ce17e
  9. The Information on the Clipboard cant be inserted into Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Information on the Clipboard cant be inserted into Paint: When I try to paste a PrntScr ; Snagit or Snippet object from my clipboard into paint, I get this error message: "The Information on the Clipboard can't be inserted into Paint". This has never happened on my systeme before. I have tried the following; and each of the attempts...
  10. The Information on the Clipboard cant be inserted into Paint

The Information on the Clipboard cant be inserted into Paint: When I try to paste a PrntScr ; Snagit or Snippet object from my clipboard into paint, I get this error message: "The Information on the Clipboard can't be inserted into Paint". This has never happened on my systeme before. I have tried the following; and each of the attempts...