Windows 10: Information

Discus and support Information in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This may help all those you use external USB Hard drives It seems like I have been battling this demon for the longest time. File explorer has been a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jcloversX, Feb 23, 2021.

1. jcloversX Win User

Information

This may help all those you use external USB Hard drives

It seems like I have been battling this demon for the longest time. File explorer has been a struggle since I changed over from Windows 7 to Windows 10 about 5 years ago. I was really struggling with my last computer. It was ancient and I had a feeling the Windows 10 OS was messed up.

Any time I accessed my files or tried to create a new file folder the Windows 10 arrow would spin 15-45 seconds. Working with files was a chore. I tried the setting to not turn off hard drive. But that only affects drive C not external USB drives. Today I found : Settings> System>Power & Sleep>Additional power settings>change plan settings>change advanced power settings> USB settings> USB selective suspend settings> Plugged in: Disable

Turn On or Off USB Selective Suspend in Windows 10

Wholly macaroni. No more waiting forever to access file folders on any eternal hard drives. This may prevent people from pulling all the hairs from your head

If this needs to go somewhere else please move it. I did not know were else to put it.

:)

jcloversX, Feb 23, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Information

Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Information

1. Information - Similar Threads - Information

2. The supplied kernel information version is invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The supplied kernel information version is invalid: Hi, I can't create a folder because apeare the box with the text below:"the supplied kernel information version is invalid". I mentioned that I recived a corrupt file and I instaled him. I maked all the update of the Windows and more of that I run in Command Promt with...
  3. The supplied kernel information version is invalid

The supplied kernel information version is invalid: Hi, I can't create a folder because apeare the box with the text below:"the supplied kernel information version is invalid". I mentioned that I recived a corrupt file and I instaled him. I maked all the update of the Windows and more of that I run in Command Promt with...
  4. I just deleted a folder with a lot of information! Emptied the recycle bin :/ Any solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just deleted a folder with a lot of information! Emptied the recycle bin :/ Any solution?: I really need the documents in that folder and there were a variety of them (jpg. docx. .pdf) I don't even know how it went to the trash bin but yeah... It got deleted and now I really need help recovering it. Any solutions out there? submitted by /u/beatmymeateveryday...
  5. dialogblockingservice dialogblockingmanager: there is no information to find anywhere about.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dialogblockingservice dialogblockingmanager: there is no information to find anywhere about.: Since a couple of day's there is a new service to find on windows 10, called DialogBlockingService, but there is no information available about at all. The service can be found in windows\system32 and could be related to both, the DialogBlockingManager.dll and the...
  6. there is no information to find anywhere about: dialogblockingservice dialogblockingmanager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    there is no information to find anywhere about: dialogblockingservice dialogblockingmanager: Since a couple of day's there is a new service to find on windows 10, called DialogBlockingService, but there is no information available about at all. The service can be found in windows\system32 and could be related to both, the DialogBlockingManager.dll and the...
  7. Information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Information: All things stored on my computer such as files, applications, and other things get reset once I shutdown my computer. All the apps and files stay there, but are empty and I am logged out of them. How do I fix this?...
  8. So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So is Microsoft ready to reimburse me for all my lost information that is not replaceable?: i put the tool on my external harddrive and no wheer did it tell me that it was going to format anything. i have all the information saved on video and someone better find all my lost data or a lawsuit is going to be filed. i lost all my memories of my kids and grandkids,...
  9. Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the...: My DVD/CD does not work. Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19 I went in to the registry to remove the Upper Filters and Lower Filters but there was either of theses filters to...
  10. accidentally move folder to "System Volume Information" on a external exfat drive

accidentally move folder to "System Volume Information" on a external exfat drive: si have accidentally move a 430gb folder to the "System Volume Information" folder and i cant delete or move the folder did anyone can help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-move-folder-to-system-volume/fc2150e0-ff76-4f69-a9c4-26a8c8360f03