Windows 10: Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not...

Discus and support Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Monday, Oct. 25th, I was informed by Windows Update that I could download and install Windows 11. Countless times I tried. It would download no more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MARKTOUCHTON, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not...

Monday, Oct. 25th, I was informed by Windows Update that I could download and install Windows 11. Countless times I tried. It would download no more than 8%, stop, and eventually just go back to telling me I could download it. On Tuesday, Oct. 26th, update no longer told me I could download it but eventually it would be available to me. What is going on???

:)

MARKTOUCHTON, Oct 26, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

qubit,
    your suggestion worked. I deleted the information in the download cached and when I started the pc this p.m. there were no updates needed to be installed.
    I would also like to thank Frick and Kursah for helping me. Even though their ideas did not fix my update issue, their information they gave me will help me in the future of things to check in the process of elimination.

autigerfan, Oct 26, 2021
  4. jds21 Win User

Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not...

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not...

1. Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not... - Similar Threads - Informed update download

2. Windows could not finish installing the updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows could not finish installing the updates.: I have Windows 10 Pro and for several months I have been getting this "Windows could not finish installing updates" error. I have been constantly stopping the Windows update service and sometimes gave up to see the same error one more time. My update history is blank. When...
  3. Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not...: Monday, Oct. 25th, I was informed by Windows Update that I could download and install Windows 11. Countless times I tried. It would download no more than 8%, stop, and eventually just go back to telling me I could download it. On Tuesday, Oct. 26th, update no longer told me I...
  4. Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Informed by update that I could download and install Windows 11, but could not...: Monday, Oct. 25th, I was informed by Windows Update that I could download and install Windows 11. Countless times I tried. It would download no more than 8%, stop, and eventually just go back to telling me I could download it. On Tuesday, Oct. 26th, update no longer told me I...
  5. Windows could not finish installing the updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows could not finish installing the updates.: I have Windows 10 Home and for several months I have been getting this "Windows could not finish installing updates" error. I've tried everything. I have been constantly stopping the Windows update service and sometimes gave up to see the same error one more time. My update...
  6. The updates could not be installed?

The updates could not be installed?: I've had the same thing on my laptop for an hour and nothing is happening. I'm afraid I don't know what to do about that. Anybody got any ideas? [ATTACH] Die Updates konnten nicht eingerichtet werden?
  7. Windows 10. I was informed to update to the latest version. This could not be done, I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10. I was informed to update to the latest version. This could not be done, I...: I am 80 years of age and have little knowledge of computers IE 'Lock screen'. I did not lock, because I do not know how. For this reason I am hoping for a remote fix....
  8. Could not install updates

Could not install updates: My computer was stuck on "We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off your computer" and went through this sequence and restart several times until I used my tablet to search for answers, which was basically to just break into it with the Windows Key and...
  9. Update 'KB2565063' could not be installed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update 'KB2565063' could not be installed.: For the last few days this update has been trying to install itself and it fails every time. The event message is: Event ID 1023 Code: Product: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - Update 'KB2565063' could not be installed. Error code 1625....
  10. Windows could not update the installation file

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows could not update the installation file: I am getting the error "Windows could not update the installation file. To install Windows, close Setup and restart installation Error Code: 0x6. I want to reinstall my laptop with Windows 7 from Windows 10 and i'm getting the error above. My laptop has the issue in which...