Windows 10: Infosoft Solutions

Discus and support Infosoft Solutions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I havecjust read the previous query re Infosoft Solutions however, I was put through to them from Microsoft support.Is this still a scam?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarenFrost3, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Infosoft Solutions

I havecjust read the previous query re Infosoft Solutions however, I was put through to them from Microsoft support.Is this still a scam?

:)

KarenFrost3, Apr 16, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 16, 2021
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 16, 2021
  4. bibirobot Win User

Infosoft Solutions

Diamond ATI 3870 512MB GDDR4 Need your help!!

I tried every steps ...but still shows same result. Probably RMA the card by the end of this week if no solution. Any suggestion video card? I wanna a medium performace and quiet and not very hot card!

bibirobot, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Infosoft Solutions

1. Infosoft Solutions - Similar Threads - Infosoft Solutions

2. Daily BSOD, can't seem to find the cause nor a solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD, can't seem to find the cause nor a solution: My PC specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19042 Build 19042) GPU: Gainward Ghost RTX 2060 Super CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Power supply: Seasonic Gold 550W Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 16 GB (2x8 GB), 3200 MHz (Base speed was like 2133 or smth like that),...
  3. Solution to Audio glitches/How to Ensure General Real-time Performance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solution to Audio glitches/How to Ensure General Real-time Performance: Dear Ten Forums, If you've been struggling with audio glitches on a Windows 10 system with an adequately powerful laptop (8Gb of ram, processor N5000 is fast enough), I may have the solution. I take it you've tried the pretty useless audiotroubleshooter - deleting and...
  4. USB Device not recognised, solution not found? HELP

USB Device not recognised, solution not found? HELP: New upgrade to Intel 11th Gen i9-11900K on a ROG Maximus XIII Hero motherboard. Re activated Win 10 OK. The problem:- Oculus Quest 2 with Oculus USB-C link cable. Connect to the USB-C port and I get a Win10 error 'USB device not recognised'? Device Manager shows 'Oculus...
  5. Windows 10 Crashes After Sleep Or After Display Shuts Off By Powerplan - The Solution For...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Crashes After Sleep Or After Display Shuts Off By Powerplan - The Solution For...: Thisissue is as old as I can remember and dozens of posts have discussed it atnausea but to my surprise no one offered a simple and cohesive solution thatmost people can benefit from. That is because there are a lot of variables toconsider hardware, firmware, Windows 10...
  6. Windows 10 update stuck at zero percent. Tried every mainstream solution.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck at zero percent. Tried every mainstream solution.: I have tried almost everything, i stopped the windows update service through cmd, deleted all temp files and checked for updates againa, but, no matter what i do, it always get stuck at zero percent, does anyone have any idea? I have already tried troubleshooter, restarting,...
  7. Screen blacks out when plugged in or out for 2 seconds ? need a solution for it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen blacks out when plugged in or out for 2 seconds ? need a solution for it.: Screen blacks out for 2 seconds when charger is plugged in or out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blacks-out-when-plugged-in-or-out-for-2/47dde886-10fa-4f9b-a8f7-1975e948a3e8
  8. Think I've found the solution to 'can't read JPEGS from Tablets in Win10'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Think I've found the solution to 'can't read JPEGS from Tablets in Win10': Dear Everyone. Found a great long thread here, and similar in other places, about not being able to open .JPGs in Windows from Lenovo Tablets. Couldn't do it myself either, that's why I came here, then the penny dropped. I'm betting all the people who couldn't do it...
  9. Solution

Solution: Why is it the only advice you people give when there's an issue with Windows, is do a clean reboot?? Is that the extent of your knowledge!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution/2611950c-f0cb-431a-990e-f4ba2d577c5e
  10. How to permanently disable Group By in Downloads folder Solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to permanently disable Group By in Downloads folder Solution: Like many MANY! other people I am as well trying to deal with the incredibly annoying "Group By" view for the Downloads directory. I've tried many "solutions" but none of them were truly permanent. This cancer just keeps coming back again and again. So, is there an actual...