Windows 10: Infotech solutions is Scam

Discus and support Infotech solutions is Scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is a fraudulent tech company that states they will protect your computer by remotely monitoring and installing virus protection software. They... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jry:), Dec 8, 2019.

1. jry:) Win User

Infotech solutions is Scam

This is a fraudulent tech company that states they will protect your computer by remotely monitoring and installing virus protection software. They first lock up your computer by sending a warning message. When you call the number listed they will state that they are a third-party company contracted with Microsoft. They will explain that your IP address has been compromised. Once you sign up, they will call you monthly to provide so-called updates, which you can see being done supposedly on your screen. Months later they will state that they need additional money to reinstall your network drivers, but this time they will ask you to mail a check instead of paying by credit card as done initially. They will be very patient and explain and answer any questions that you have about your computer and Internet security. They are diligent in calling monthly. You will see icons on your desktop that indicate you are being protected. Their 800 numbers will change very frequently. This can go on for months without the customer knowing.

[Original Title: Infotech solutions]

:)

jry:), Dec 8, 2019

2. infotech solutions ny

they were able to lock up my screen and flash a notice that my computer had a virus that was attacking my valuable info. I fell prey to them because the windows label and Microsoft warning that accompanied the alert. I called the number and believed that
    they were a "company hired by windows to troubleshoot computer virus". the company is infotech solutions ny. the number is 866-448-9592. don't believe it. I tried to all Microsoft to no avail. this is really upsetting.

helendrummond, Dec 8, 2019
  3. infotech solutions ny

Thank you for posting that warning.

These scams happen world-wide 1,000s of times a day and have been for many years.

A lot of the time phone numbers are "spoofed" to appear to be calling form a local area, when in fact they are calling from countries which are outside western law enforcement jurisdiction.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It is a Scam.

Microsoft will never contact you with cold-calls, popups, etc.

This is the advice given to anyone who has any phone calls, etc. like this about Malware, License Expiry, Refunds, etc..

And your machine does not send out messages to anyone saying that it has problems or is infected with Malware, etc.

We all have errors and warnings in our event viewer, which is another ploy they use to scare you

These so-called "Microsoft" Tech Companies either want to sell you worthless software, or gain Remote Access to your Computer to try and steal your Banking and Credit Card details and to also carry out an Identity Theft on you.

You are the only one who knows if you have given them Remote Access.

If you have given them Remote Access and if you do Internet Banking, contact your Bank, explain it to them and change Passwords.

If you use your Credit Card online, cancel it and get a new one issued to you.

And the only way that you willl know that you are free of them is to save your Data and do a clean install of your Operating System.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

And Microsoft does not contact you, unless YOU have made prior arrangements with them to do so.

There is a section in the link I am supplying you about this at the end of it

Read this Microsoft Information:

"Avoid tech support phone scams"

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/safety/online-privacy/avoid-phone-scams.aspx

Do not trust unsolicited calls. Do not provide any personal information.

Here are some of the organizations that cybercriminals claim to be from:

• Windows Helpdesk
    • Windows Service Center
    • Microsoft Tech Support
    • Microsoft Support
    • Windows Technical Department Support Group
    • Microsoft Research and Development Team (Microsoft R & D Team)
    Report phone scams

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

Smeed, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Infotech solutions is Scam - Similar Threads - Infotech solutions Scam

2. Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?: I have been blessed to utilize the administrations of The Esource Software Solutions LLC Company for my printer issues. They did a great job in connecting the printer to my computer. I am not into computers but there customer support team is very helpful. They are genuine and...
  3. Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?: I have been blessed to utilize the administrations of The Esource Software Solutions LLC Company for my printer issues. They did a great job in connecting the printer to my computer. I am not into computers but there customer support team is very helpful. They are genuine and...
  4. Is Tectronic Solutions real or scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Tectronic Solutions real or scam?: I may have been scammed by a company called Tectronic Solutions LLC. They took control of my computer saying my ip address was compromised. They now monitor my activity and have added two phone numbers to my task bar. 1-888-493-4028 and 1-833-836-0944. I paid them $549.00 for...
  5. Possible "PC Solutions" scam?

Possible "PC Solutions" scam?: Recieve an email fron PC Solutions stating a payment of $329.00 was recieved by auto renewal for my Firewall Security Plan. I have never dealt with this company and wondered if anyone had the same problem. I called to inquire and they could give me no info about my'account"....
  6. MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS - INVOICE SCAM?

MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS - INVOICE SCAM?: I have received an email purporting to come from MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS offering a "Last chance to a settlement of your invoice", saying "Some of your product has been renewed". Amount claimed is $175.00, with the invoice attached not opened., and Regards from MS NETWORK...
  7. microsoft lifecam vx3000 is a scam not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft lifecam vx3000 is a scam not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution...: ms lifecam vx3000 is a scam Lost $39.95 buying it, however it is not working for windows 10, no drivers. only solution partition hdd and install the sick, old windows-toss it to the ocean -should have bought when there is same price Logitech perfect solution...
  8. Infotech solutions

Infotech solutions: This is a fraudulent tech company that states they will protect your computer by remotely monitoring and installing virus protection software. They first lock up your computer by sending a warning message. When you call the number listed they will state that they are a...
  9. scam?

scam?: My Daughter received a call from E Wizard support claiming that someone was trying to hack her computer. She purchased this computer over two years ago which had webroot as it's Anti virus protection program. I recently deleted webroot and installed avg anti virus (free...
  10. Is this a scam?? -

in Browsers and Email
    Is this a scam?? -: [img] Not replied to this of course, since I am not "member@hotmail.com". Does anyone else have this? I don't use Outlook as such - just webmail in my browser. Seems like a phishing scam trying to get me to expose my email address? 82272

Users found this page by searching for:

1. infotech solutions scam

2. deTech Solutions a scam

3. infosoft solutions scam

4. is 99 infotech a scam,
  5. infotech solu,
  6. ms infotech scam,
  7. scam company called info tech solutions