Windows 10: infrared transmission

Discus and support infrared transmission in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; howto…? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infrared-transmission/21840481-cecc-430e-abdf-c17bf8830982 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by didilz, May 5, 2019.

1. didilz Win User

infrared transmission

howto…?

:)

didilz, May 5, 2019
  2. STEEL7485 Win User

PATCH FOR OMNIA's INFRARED/BLUETOOTH TRANSMISSION REQUIRED

There's no denying, I love SAMSUNG Omnia. It's the best unit out there and my first

SAMSUNG mobile. It's relegated Apple's iPhone-3G as just another expensive MP3-player.

Omnia is near perfect. One imperfection it does have is its INFRARED/BLUETOOTH data

transmission. It has one common interface and no progress bar while the file is on the

process of being transmitted to the target device. The "no-progress bar thing" would be

just be OK if the file being transmitted is small. But it causes a big concern when the

file being transmitted is big, the user doesn't have a clue if the process is still

going on or the device has hung up.

So I suggest that you release a patch that will add

the progress bar to the transmission interface. This will make my Omnia even better.

Is this a Samsung or Microsoft's Windows Mobile team's action item? Whoever, whatever!

The patch is a big thing.

STEEL7485, May 5, 2019
  3. old6101 Win User
    6101 Infrared Problem - NOT CONNECTING TO PC

Also check the following.

Under Phone Connectivity. Turn on Infrared Transmission. This turns off after it is not used.

Make sure you are pointing At the IR sensor. on the 6100. it is on the right side of the phone as you look at the keyboard.

old6101, May 5, 2019
  4. murdburg Win User

infrared transmission

6230 screen broke - how to turn on infrared?

Thank you for the link to the 6230 guide - this gets me to the infrared section.

However, the guide does not say what options there are within the Infrared section (Menu -> Settings -> Connectivity -> Infrared -> ???).

Does anybody know what is listed within the Infrared section? Specifically, how to turn it on, how many button-pushes (see first post), etc.?

Thanks,

Chris

murdburg, May 5, 2019
Thema:

infrared transmission

1. infrared transmission - Similar Threads - infrared transmission

2. EHome Infrared Receiver USBCIR waking PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    EHome Infrared Receiver USBCIR waking PC: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 Home 21H2. For a little while following the install, I could put the PC to sleep and wake it without issue. I use a Logitech Harmony remote via a EHome Infrared Receiver USBCIR to do this.Unfortunately, somewhere along the...
  3. EHome Infrared Receiver USBCIR waking PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EHome Infrared Receiver USBCIR waking PC: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 Home 21H2. For a little while following the install, I could put the PC to sleep and wake it without issue. I use a Logitech Harmony remote via a EHome Infrared Receiver USBCIR to do this.Unfortunately, somewhere along the...
  4. EHome Infrared Receiver USBCIR waking PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No Infrared Devices - help with HELLO face recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Infrared Devices - help with HELLO face recognition: Hello! I'm trying to set up the Windows Hello Face Recognition and I noticed my laptop it's a new one, it has 2 months top doesn't have Infrared Devices in the Device Manager. 1 Should the IR camera came with the laptop, so it's windows fault?2 is it fixable? I have a laptop,...
  6. infrared enabled and sending files to unrecognized C drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    infrared enabled and sending files to unrecognized C drive: I was recently hacked and ended up buying a new computer. Let's just say I suspect it was done by from nearby. Now I have a new HP Laptop that doesn't even have an infrared port (that I can see), although it does have Bluetooth. Anyway, in the control panel it shows an...
  7. Infrared not working (code 19) after latest windows10 August 2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infrared not working (code 19) after latest windows10 August 2019 update: My infrared has stopped working since installing the latest August 2019 Windows10 update. I see a code 19 when checking this device in the control panel. Please advise. Thank you.....
  8. Upate to ver 1903 KILLS Infrared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upate to ver 1903 KILLS Infrared: If you use Windows 10 and any kind of Infrared adapter for dive computer, or other download device ---- DO NOT UPDATE TO THE NEWEST VERSION, 1903. It breaks something. [Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is...
  9. ITE Tech Consumer Infrared Driver for Windows 10 Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    ITE Tech Consumer Infrared Driver for Windows 10 Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00206 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: MEDIUM Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the ITE Tech* Consumer Infrared Driver for...
  10. Infrared not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infrared not recognized: Upgraded to Windows 10 ver 1903 and the infrared device is not working. Got this: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Infrared Transmission