Windows 10: Infrequent BSOD help please

Discus and support Infrequent BSOD help please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I come in need to a diagnosis to put an end to a random BSOD I keep having. Many thanks in advance. 42223 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Spellbound, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Infrequent BSOD help please

I come in need to a diagnosis to put an end to a random BSOD I keep having.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

Spellbound, Feb 26, 2016

2. ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0 BSOD error

So far, with one memory chip no BSOD. But, getting a BSOD would be random and infrequent.

I've went through that article in the past and still have gotten BSOD.

Kevin.Wieser, Feb 26, 2016
  3. mjlaw201 Win User
    BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

hey auggy, changing the driver to an earlier one seems to have worked. been watching a lot of youtube and no bsod thusfar.. the audio does glitch for a second on some vids, but very infrequently. thanks again for your help!

mjlaw201, Feb 26, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Infrequent BSOD help please

The of the dumps are pointing to the keyboard software,
    Code: ttsystray.exe c:\program files (x86)\thermaltake challenger pro\ttsystray.exe[/quote] Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000046, fffff80292aee108, ffffd00023a31e80, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MS2Filter.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MS2Filter.sys Probably caused by : MS2Filter.sys ( MS2Filter+43f0 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Where the driver is too old.
    Code: Image name: MS2Filter.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Sep 23 14:59:54 2010[/quote] You will need to either update it or remove it.
    One is pointing to Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
    Code: BugCheck D1, {8, 2, 0, fffff8014538a84c} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw02.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwtw02.sys Probably caused by : Netwtw02.sys ( Netwtw02+5a84c ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] But the driver is not very old.
    Code: Image name: Netwtw02.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Nov 03 19:51:07 2015 [/quote] Still seh for any possible update.

And uninstall Daemon Tools.

See how it goes. Let us know.

5. Thanks for your prompt reply.

I will go ahead and remove the keyboard drivers as well as daemon tools.

I am at a loss with the Intel drivers. I have tried many versions of this driver and the current one is the only one that doesn't give frequent errors in event viewer.

Spellbound, Feb 26, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Try this one? Download Intel 10

Thema:

Infrequent BSOD help please

1. Infrequent BSOD help please - Similar Threads - Infrequent BSOD help

2. BSOD Appears infrequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Appears infrequently: Hi,Got a brand new system this winter and had some problems with my first pair of DDR5 ram sticks, after i got those replaced the system has seemingly been working fine until today. While i was playing a game the system went into a clock watchdog timeout BSOD. I have no clue...
  3. BSOD Appears infrequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Appears infrequently: Hi,Got a brand new system this winter and had some problems with my first pair of DDR5 ram sticks, after i got those replaced the system has seemingly been working fine until today. While i was playing a game the system went into a clock watchdog timeout BSOD. I have no clue...
  4. BSOD Appears infrequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Infrequent BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infrequent BSODs: Over the past year I've been getting infrequent BSOD crashes, about one a day. It happens both when my PC is under load and when it's idle. I've seen 10+ different BSOD messages, and the task "causing" the crash is never the same, so I can't really find a pattern. Sometimes...
  6. Infrequent BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infrequent BSODs: Over the past year I've been getting infrequent BSOD crashes, about one a day. It happens both when my PC is under load and when it's idle. I've seen 10+ different BSOD messages, and the task "causing" the crash is never the same, so I can't really find a pattern. Sometimes...
  7. Infrequent BSODs

8. Random & infrequent BSOD

Random & infrequent BSOD: Our small church has a PowerSpec computer that we use to audio record our services. The pastor got a good deal from his son-in-law for the PC. The computer is usually left on, with only the screen blanking out after a while. It may go for weeks without problems, then BSOD or...
  9. Infrequent BSoD BAD_POOL_CALLER

Infrequent BSoD BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hi, I built my PC 12 days ago. I have two issues left after doing everything I knew until now. One is a BSoD/crash BAD_POOL_CALLER that happens ... sometimes. 5 days ago, 3 days ago and yesterday. One was while I was watching a low-res video in my browser and another was...
  10. BSOD, infrequent and inconsistent

BSOD, infrequent and inconsistent: Been dealing with infrequent BSOD for 6+ months with minimal luck on a solution. Finally happened during an inconvenient time so its time to sort it out. Additional information can be provided if requested. Speccy: https://i.imgur.com/z5yb0gq.png DMP:...