Windows 10: Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump

Discus and support Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I've been having infrequent BSODs on a PC I built. I don't notice any trend—I'm either browsing the web or playing a game when the BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SirArthas, Jun 7, 2021.

1. SirArthas Win User

Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump

Hello! I've been having infrequent BSODs on a PC I built. I don't notice any trend—I'm either browsing the web or playing a game when the BSOD strikes.I followed this guide and ran verifier. With it active, Windows 10 would always BSOD right before the login screen, but not list any .sys file as the culprit. Please help!I've attached the minidump as well as the MSinfo output—here is a OneDrive link of the zip file. System specs everything at stock clock:Windows 10 Home 64-bitCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1599MHz 16-18-18-38Video: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 EV

:)

SirArthas, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump - Similar Threads - Infrequent BSOD includes

2. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  3. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  5. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  6. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 BSOD minidump analysis included

Windows 10 BSOD minidump analysis included: As the title says, a few weeks ago my pc started having sudden BSOD problems and without apparent logical explanations.I included the minidump if it can help:0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD minidump analysis included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD minidump analysis included: As the title says, a few weeks ago my pc started having sudden BSOD problems and without apparent logical explanations.I included the minidump if it can help:0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD minidump analysis included

10. Watchdog_violation BSOD Minidump included

Watchdog_violation BSOD Minidump included: I am having this issue with my laptop. I cant seem to resolve it. Any kind souls can help me out? Greatly appreciate. Minidump link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkrAZGOD4Xk_kDlvpwe8j9nuoY_e?e=50mKSm...