Windows 10: Infrequent BSOD using Windows 10 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support Infrequent BSOD using Windows 10 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi - I have been experiencing the same BSOD on my desktop computer where Windows 10 lists "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR " over the last week or so. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JWGORITE, Sep 15, 2020.

1. JWGORITE Win User

Infrequent BSOD using Windows 10 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi - I have been experiencing the same BSOD on my desktop computer where Windows 10 lists "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR " over the last week or so. I have not installed any new hardware recently so this error comes out of the blue, so any advice on what is causing this would be greatly appreciated as I have been unable to find a conclusive answer from searching.

I have uploaded the two dump files to the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ZWMD3dXAfdWjUWXjdV0JUecel6dNnaE/view?usp=sharing

A summary of my system specs are below:

IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K Overclocked via AI BIOS function

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER

Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR 3600MHz

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F

Thank you in advance!

:)

JWGORITE, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Tintai Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Sep 15, 2020
  3. BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

drop your overclock to stock and run it, W10 has some teething to get through

eidairaman1, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Infrequent BSOD using Windows 10 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Infrequent BSOD using Windows 10 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. Infrequent BSOD using Windows 10 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - Infrequent BSOD using

2. BSOD Appears infrequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Appears infrequently: Hi,Got a brand new system this winter and had some problems with my first pair of DDR5 ram sticks, after i got those replaced the system has seemingly been working fine until today. While i was playing a game the system went into a clock watchdog timeout BSOD. I have no clue...
  3. BSOD Appears infrequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Appears infrequently: Hi,Got a brand new system this winter and had some problems with my first pair of DDR5 ram sticks, after i got those replaced the system has seemingly been working fine until today. While i was playing a game the system went into a clock watchdog timeout BSOD. I have no clue...
  4. Infrequent BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infrequent BSODs: Over the past year I've been getting infrequent BSOD crashes, about one a day. It happens both when my PC is under load and when it's idle. I've seen 10+ different BSOD messages, and the task "causing" the crash is never the same, so I can't really find a pattern. Sometimes...
  5. Infrequent BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infrequent BSODs: Over the past year I've been getting infrequent BSOD crashes, about one a day. It happens both when my PC is under load and when it's idle. I've seen 10+ different BSOD messages, and the task "causing" the crash is never the same, so I can't really find a pattern. Sometimes...
  6. Infrequent BSODs

7. Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump

Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump: Hello! I've been having infrequent BSODs on a PC I built. I don't notice any trend—I'm either browsing the web or playing a game when the BSOD strikes.I followed this guide and ran verifier. With it active, Windows 10 would always BSOD right before the login screen, but not...
  8. BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR windows 10

BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR windows 10: Hi, I've been having random BSOD's over the past 12 months and have no idea what is causing it. Can go for a week with none then other times I'll get several in a day. Primarily I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR code, but occasionally also CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT....
  9. bsod whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10

bsod whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10: Hello everyone. *Smile My pc msi aegis 4 years old gets bsod screen every time its under low load. for example i can game for hours with no issues at all, but as soon as i stop the game in matter of seconds or minutes i get Bsod screen with the stop code...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on Windows 10

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on Windows 10: Hi, At random times while my PC is on, I get a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD which shuts down the PC. My PC is a Dell T3500. Atached are the dump files. Attachment 138827 86453