Windows 10: Infuriating Screen Time

Discus and support Infuriating Screen Time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a huge issue with Screen Time not working correctly. I have my 12 year old sons laptop locked down so he can only logon between 9am-4pm... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by EV_8, Jul 13, 2020.

1. EV_8 Win User

Infuriating Screen Time

I have a huge issue with Screen Time not working correctly. I have my 12 year old sons laptop locked down so he can only logon between 9am-4pm weekdays. Huge issues with him getting up at 2,3,4,5am and logging on that led to this.

The issue i have is screen time either turns itself off completely or just sets max scheduled and populates the entire day itself. This is with absolutely no input from anyone else. His laptop is with me turned off, he’s currently in bed, i logged into my Microsoft account and setup screen time correctly, 30 minutes later i log back in to check the settings and its turned screen time off. So i set it back up again, leave it for a short time and log back in to check to find its set all days to max scheduled and all day every day.

This is so frustrating, why is it doing this? Nobody has access to the account apart from me and i have 2fa turned on, theres no outside influence and none of the computers are turned on.

:)

2. TomDavid2 Win User

Small taabs taking up screen space. step by step how to rid this infuriating feature!!!!!!

Small tabs taking up screen space. step by step how to rid this infuriating feature!!!!!!

TomDavid2, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Infuriating Screen Time

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Infuriating Screen Time

1. Infuriating Screen Time - Similar Threads - Infuriating Screen

2. Why is microsoft flat out REFUSING to close my deadname account? This is infuriating!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft flat out REFUSING to close my deadname account? This is infuriating!!!: Why is microsoft flat out REFUSING to close my deadname account? This is infuriating!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-flat-out-refusing-to-close-my/87ad37f9-6011-4d7e-ba05-d06750cff4e2
  3. Why is microsoft flat out REFUSING to close my deadname account? This is infuriating!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is microsoft flat out REFUSING to close my deadname account? This is infuriating!!!: Why is microsoft flat out REFUSING to close my deadname account? This is infuriating!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-flat-out-refusing-to-close-my/87ad37f9-6011-4d7e-ba05-d06750cff4e2
  4. Why is microsoft flat out REFUSING to close my deadname account? This is infuriating!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows applications file dialog file type filtering is infuriating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows applications file dialog file type filtering is infuriating: This issue has been posed many times here and I have not found a satisfactory answer. Then all of the threads are locked. Having just switched to windows from macOS I am finding windows explorer to be very lacking. One such issue is the behavior in all open and save dialogs,...
  6. Windows applications file dialog file type filtering is infuriating

Windows applications file dialog file type filtering is infuriating: This issue has been posed many times here and I have not found a satisfactory answer. Then all of the threads are locked. Having just switched to windows from macOS I am finding windows explorer to be very lacking. One such issue is the behavior in all open and save dialogs,...
  7. Silencing the Infuriating tones

Silencing the Infuriating tones: How do I silence the Multi-Media two-tone up/two-tone down without silencing all Media- Since Loading Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silencing-the-infuriating-tones/12713969-2b30-4f21-9f85-22ca39f8ef46
  8. Silencing the Infuriating tones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Silencing the Infuriating tones: How do I silence the Multi-Media two-tone up/two-tone down without silencing all Media- Since Loading Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silencing-the-infuriating-tones/12713969-2b30-4f21-9f85-22ca39f8ef46
  9. Windows 10 multi screen is infuriating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 multi screen is infuriating: Is there any way to fix this madness? Start menu shows on wrong screen Applications load on wrong screen Dialog boxes from the same application shows on wrong screen Alt-tab dialog shows on wrong screen. Full screen remote desktop session constantly disappears when I...
  10. Small taabs taking up screen space. step by step how to rid this infuriating feature!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Small taabs taking up screen space. step by step how to rid this infuriating feature!!!!!!: Small tabs taking up screen space. step by step how to rid this infuriating feature!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-taabs-taking-up-screen-space-step-by-step/cacc2b92-4391-4bf6-aa79-fb0036641f17