Windows 10: Infuriating Speed issues. PC Wont recieve more than 100-200mbps down

Discus and support Infuriating Speed issues. PC Wont recieve more than 100-200mbps down in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10, using Killer E2400 networking. Computer next to me wired in the same exact way on same ethernet im testing other computer on speedtests at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/grand111, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Infuriating Speed issues. PC Wont recieve more than 100-200mbps down

Windows 10, using Killer E2400 networking. Computer next to me wired in the same exact way on same ethernet im testing other computer on speedtests at 900mbps. My PC only gets 125-200 mbps on the speedtest. I've booted into safemode with networking and ran a speed test and it came up 800mbps+. I've determined that its definitely software related, but i cant figure it out. I've tried everything in the book, running net stat resets in CMD, resetting ipv4, v6 and DNS flushing, uninstalling programs like cfosspeed that was on my computer, running adwcleaner, checking for malware and viruses, really everything and I cant seem to pull any more speed on regular windows boot. this is a MSI motherboard with msi software. any ideas?

submitted by /u/grand111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/grand111, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Infuriating Speed issues. PC Wont recieve more than 100-200mbps down

1. Infuriating Speed issues. PC Wont recieve more than 100-200mbps down - Similar Threads - Infuriating Speed issues

2. my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins: This started just today after windows was reinstalled or i did a windows reset most likely reinstalled but i cant be for sure since it kept some of the info on the pc but anyways my pc just has been disconnecting to my internet like crazy its very far away from the router but...
  3. my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins: This started just today after windows was reinstalled or i did a windows reset most likely reinstalled but i cant be for sure since it kept some of the info on the pc but anyways my pc just has been disconnecting to my internet like crazy its very far away from the router but...
  4. my pc just wont connect to the internet for more than 30 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. wont stay on for more than a minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    wont stay on for more than a minute: Hello, My desktop hp keeps turning off/ sleeping. I have both setting set to Never and it still turns off. I have also gone into "additional power settings" and have also chose never for "change when the computer sleeps" and "choose when to turn off the display" I have...
  6. Need windows 10 for gaming PC but don't want to spend more than $100

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need windows 10 for gaming PC but don't want to spend more than $100: Is there anyway to get windows 10 without word or excel because i have seen some people get it without and only spend $40 and I was wondering how I could do this... Thanks submitted by /u/andersonkirvan [link] [comments]...
  7. Groove Music will not display more than 100 Albums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music will not display more than 100 Albums: I would like to use Groove Music to play albums stored on my OneDrive available offline on my computer but it will only display the first 100 albums that it has detected. I have copied over all of my music and albums to my OneDrive and have set Groove Music to detect my...
  8. Download speed limited to (+/- 200Mbps)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download speed limited to (+/- 200Mbps): I cannot for the life of me figure out why only my PC's download speed is straight up capped around 200Mbps. Every single speedtest I run gives a download speed of 180-190, when it should be close to 400. I am hardwired to my router with a known good ethernet cable. I'm...
  9. More than 100 junk mails / day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    More than 100 junk mails / day: I have been receiving 50 junk mail (hotmail) for long time. Recently, the number jumped up to an unacceptable level - more than 100 hundred junk mails, all advertisement form @XXXXXXX.de. Since the XXXXX is unique to each junk mail, the hotmail junk mail filter does not...
  10. More Issues than TIME Magazine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More Issues than TIME Magazine: Firstly, after having used Windows since Win 95, NEVER have I had such issues with one OS. Honestly, at this point I will pay money to go back to Windows 7, despite no support for it, you generally don't need support for something that isn't broken. so Windows 10 free...