Windows 10: Ingame sound gets quieter when I play?

Discus and support Ingame sound gets quieter when I play? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdy, since today my sound becomes quieter (ingame) and ihc doesn't know why. I have already switched off the checkbox "do not do" when detecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xilit24, Jun 22, 2020.

1. xilit24 Win User

Ingame sound gets quieter when I play?

Howdy,

since today my sound becomes quieter (ingame) and ihc doesn't know why. I have already switched off the checkbox "do not do" when detecting communication. Still does not work...

:)

xilit24, Jun 22, 2020

2. external soundbar dips in sound till quieter than laptop speakers

Hi Bebecca,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; is the issue occurs only with the external Soundbar?

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 22, 2020
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Liezl Fal Win User

Taskbar can still be clicked when ingame.

Hi,

There may be a need to check out some settings on the PC as well as on the game itself.

That said, please do the following steps first:

• Click on Start and type in Settings on the
      Search
      bar.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar and turn the Lock the taskbar
      to On.
    • Launch the game and see how it goes.
    If the issue is the same, there is also a possibility that there are settings on the InGame that need checking. It would be best to contact the InGame developer and ask about that.

We're here for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Ingame sound gets quieter when I play? - Similar Threads - Ingame sound gets

2. When i get a notification on Windows 11 it doesn't play a sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i get a notification on Windows 11 it doesn't play a sound: I changed my sound scheme on my Windows 11 laptop. When i get a notification, it doesn't play a soundI tried to run SFC file checker it didn't help...
  3. When i get a notification on Windows 11 it doesn't play a sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i get a notification on Windows 11 it doesn't play a sound: I changed my sound scheme on my Windows 11 laptop. When i get a notification, it doesn't play a soundI tried to run SFC file checker it didn't help...
  4. Why do I get no sound when trying to play itunes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get no sound when trying to play itunes?: I installed itues and I get no sound when I try to play a song, I do diagnostic tests and I do get beeps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-no-sound-when-trying-to-play-itunes/cfd8a4d8-e711-4295-bbae-571b9bbae2f0
  5. Why do I get no sound when trying to play itunes?

Why do I get no sound when trying to play itunes?: I installed itues and I get no sound when I try to play a song, I do diagnostic tests and I do get beeps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-no-sound-when-trying-to-play-itunes/cfd8a4d8-e711-4295-bbae-571b9bbae2f0
  6. Help! System sounds are quieter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! System sounds are quieter.: Hello. Today I noticed that the system sounds have become quieter. I am underHello. Today I noticed that the system sounds have become quieter. I connected a mouse and heard a faint sound. Sound seems to be muffled now. But I didn't change any sound settings. I have the...
  7. Help! System sounds are quieter.

Help! System sounds are quieter.: Hello. Today I noticed that the system sounds have become quieter. I am underHello. Today I noticed that the system sounds have become quieter. I connected a mouse and heard a faint sound. Sound seems to be muffled now. But I didn't change any sound settings. I have the...
  8. when playing a video I get no sound it says NO SPEECH

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when playing a video I get no sound it says NO SPEECH: when playing a video I get no sound only NO SPEECH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-a-video-i-get-no-sound-it-says-no/9fa41720-c57a-4782-b619-6485441079b3
  9. Audio volume getting quieter and quieter on some applications/programs, but not others,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio volume getting quieter and quieter on some applications/programs, but not others,...: This is an absolutely bizzare one for me. Im getting per application volume dropping. or even per web page. it started with some web page video players playing their audio very quiet namely Crunchyroll my first thought was its a crunchyroll specific Issue, so I turn on...
  10. I am not getting sound when I play music

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not getting sound when I play music: USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&REV_0024&MI_00 USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&MI_00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-sound-when-i-play-music/adf60a3e-0b5d-4a06-8ffe-e9968163b01e