Windows 10: Initial Bootup

Discus and support Initial Bootup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Don't ask me why cause I'm clueless about this. Running 1809. Been running since it wanted to install on October 4th 2018. Plenty of disk space like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thomas Lawson 53, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Initial Bootup

Don't ask me why cause I'm clueless about this. Running 1809. Been running since it wanted to install on October 4th 2018. Plenty of disk space like 900gb on my C drive. But all of a sudden I mean whith the last week my computer will boot to the bios. I seriously think the computer has a bug from one of these daily security updates. I don't like to complain but, Microsoft you have some real issues with 1809 and there is no way to go back to 1803 I don't think. I have never seen so many people having issues with this damn system till now. I feel like trying to dump this windows 10 and putting Linux on it and I don't even know anything about Linux. This isn't working maybe I can delete some of these damn security updates and fix it. it's no wonder everyone is complaining so much this is the suckenist update I have ever seen. And now you have a new word for the English language too.

:)

Thomas Lawson 53, Dec 2, 2018

2. Problems with bootup

my phone wont go past the green windows mobile screen, does anbody have any suggestion of what i could do to get my phone to bootup properly so i can begin to use it again

Jbrown05atl, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Clintlgm Win User
    Installing an SSD drive on my desktop to use as the C bootup drive

What are you talking about, I have Samsung 830 for 5 years and its still running great there is no issue with NTFS and SSD

To the OP all you have to do is use Macrium Reflect to clone your disk to your SSD you'll have to option to shrink your C partition before you start the actual clone check out this video
    it walks you through step by step

Clintlgm, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Bokenzhe Win User

Initial Bootup

Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

Question

• Initial Bootup [​IMG]

Applies to

5 views Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

My backup stubbornly refuses to run. I can't run the initial backup, therefore the file history backups don't run either. This has been an ongoing problem for quite some time. Suggestions I've received have not worked so far. Following is the problem
    and the failed resolution attempts:

• I get this message from the Event Log:

Unable to scan user libraries for changes and perform backup of modified files for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID - 201

Level: Error

User - System

*** ---- There is no config file at this directory location. The contents of the location are:

catalog1

catalog2

config1

config2

• In another thread from July, someone suggested checking a particular service (I forget the name just now) is running. It is.

• Two days ago a Microsoft employee suggested the following steps. These steps resulted in no change, still no backup:

KA

Karthicka_R replied on

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to start and stop the services “Windows backup” and “volume shadow copy” and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R” and in the run command box type “services. MSc”.
    • Search for the service “Windows Backup” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not, click on “OK” button. I suggest you to stop and start the service again.
    • Once done again search for the service “Volume shadow copy” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not. I suggest you to stop and start the service again, click on “OK” button and
      check whether you can perform backup successfully.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

• I performed these steps multiple times. The backup still crashes, with the same error message. In addition I collected the following error message, but only one time:

Unable to start a backup cycle for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID: 200

• Can anyone help me with this stubborn problem?

Thank you in advance.

Bokenzhe, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Initial Bootup

1. Initial Bootup - Similar Threads - Initial Bootup

2. HEVC Windows 10 worked initially now not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEVC Windows 10 worked initially now not working: Bought HEVC app from Microsoft store to play GrPro videos on tablet using Media player. Windows 10. This worked initially, but has stopped working so I can no longer play the videos. Why the change, and how to solve?...
  3. HEVC Windows 10 worked initially now not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC Windows 10 worked initially now not working: Bought HEVC app from Microsoft store to play GrPro videos on tablet using Media player. Windows 10. This worked initially, but has stopped working so I can no longer play the videos. Why the change, and how to solve?...
  4. HEVC Windows 10 worked initially now not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.: Hello Microsoft community i try to explain situation as clear as possible. I got entertainment computer running win10 and i would like to have only one login option after it restarts. In my settings under login options I left only password and removed pin, also under my...
  6. Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.: Hello Microsoft community i try to explain situation as clear as possible. I got entertainment computer running win10 and i would like to have only one login option after it restarts. In my settings under login options I left only password and removed pin, also under my...
  7. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  8. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  9. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

10. NET USER and Initial Bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    NET USER and Initial Bootup: Good Day, I disabled the Admin account but I have a user that just reboots the system and hits F8 and boot to the prompt thus running the Net User command. How do I prevent this? I have the WIN10 Pro machine joined to the Domain but doesn't make a difference. I...