Windows 10: Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10

Discus and support Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi All. An elderly friend of mine, recently bought a New, Medion computer, and while filling in the initial set up, he did not bother entering a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WallyTheSane, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10

Hi All.

An elderly friend of mine, recently bought a New, Medion computer, and while filling in the initial set up, he did not bother entering a password.
    Then he wanted to add his Email, an outlook .com adress.
    However, now he cannot add his email, because the Medion asks for his password.

I tried to help him, but I am not a Medion or Win 10 user.

I tried to get into the SET UP menu, but that does not appear anywhere ?

All the pages I found, were to do with changing the password, Not Setting one up.

So I tried leaving the " Current Password " box; empty, then adding a new password.
    However, that only brought up a box, saying " Wrong Password

So Im Stumped.

Any help, anyone can give, in getting back to the initial" Set Password " page, will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks In Advance.

:)

WallyTheSane, Mar 14, 2019

2. Win 10 will not open after password is entered

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Where did you enter the password?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • How did you download Windows 10?
    I suggest you to restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Entering Password to login to computer after turning it on. Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• Open settings

• Click on Users and account

• Open Sign-in options and tap the
      Change button under Password.

• Enter the current password and click Next.

• There you can remove the pin password

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 14, 2019
  4. GarCooper Win User

Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10

Getting "the username or password is incorrect try again" with initial login.

Using Windows Pro with a local user account.

The user account error message is the first screen displayed after Windows completes it's initial stage of starting up. It has an OK box. I press enter and it then displays the screen for entering the password. I turned off the password requirement many
    months ago (while operating Win 7), so I press enter again and Windows 10 goes on and completes a normal startup. Everything usually works fine after that.

I feel that I will not have a problem with networking if we can solve the user account name problem. So, there is no need to discuss that. I don't have any pertinent networking error messages.

I forgot to attach the list of user accounts to my initial post. I will post the list .

Thanks.

GarCooper, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10

1. Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10 - Similar Threads - Initial Password entered

2. enter password and returns to password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enter password and returns to password: Computer hacked I enter password and returns to password and the pin says no pin set up exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-password-and-returns-to-password/dcf20188-2672-465b-b624-80789e7d4333
  3. screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    screenshots provided by Microsoft on win 10 before entering password: I enjoy very much the screenshots from around the world provided by Microsoft on my win 10 laptop and sometimes I use it as background. I used to be able to save some, but now I am not able. After the latest update it does not work. How can I save some screenshots. Searcher...
  4. Enter Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enter Password: Hi,my laptop shows this command after a long time I never changed the password. I have tried various ways and have entered my account password but still can't. I've tried it while connecting with internet via LAN.Thankyou...
  5. medion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    medion laptop: needing help ive bought a medion akoya laptop 2nd from cash generator was working great for a year and all of a sudden i cant access it anymore its asking for a password with a blue box on start up too which i never set i contacted the place where a bought it and they dont...
  6. Failed to enter mail in initial setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to enter mail in initial setup: Hello, I was setting up my new laptop and when entering the email I entered the email wrong. The problem is that now that account is the administrator account, I do not have a password and I cannot delete the account in any way, nor can I make another account an...
  7. Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10: Hi All. An elderly friend of mine, recently bought a New, Medion computer, and while filling in the initial set up, he did not bother entering a password. Then he wanted to add his Email, an outlook .com adress. However, now he cannot add his email, because the Medion asks...
  8. password to enter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"
  9. Impossible to install Win 7, 10 on Medion with eMMC drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Impossible to install Win 7, 10 on Medion with eMMC drive: Hello all Laptop Model: Medion Akoya S4219 Medion serial n° MSN: 30020606 Hard disk: eMMC memory card 64GB After a windows crash i deleted all partitions to cleanly reinstall a win 7or win 10 on this machine originally equipped with win 10, but when arriving to the...
  10. Win 10 Constantly Requesting Password After Entering Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Constantly Requesting Password After Entering Sleep Mode: Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any idea on how to stop Win 10 requesting password after going into sleep mode. What I have tried netplwiz and unchecked box and also a Microsoft Rep suggested to access user accounts through cmd which I did and that helped a little...