Windows 10: Initial preview of Silverlight bridge to UWP

Discus and support Initial preview of Silverlight bridge to UWP in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today marks the initial release of Mobilize.NET’s Silverlight bridge, which helps Windows Phone Silverlight app developers bring their WP Silverlight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Initial preview of Silverlight bridge to UWP

Source: Initial preview of Silverlight bridge to UWP | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 16, 2015
  2. redcloud Win User

Whatsapp stuck on loading screen - Windows phone 10

Maybe the problem is related to some whatsapp glitches but I think this involves other common components: other apps based on silverlight are stuck on loading screen. All UWP apps are working fine.

redcloud, Sep 16, 2015
  3. some apps are not starting in Windows 10 mobile full hard reset didnt help

Same here. Didn't tried hard reset. Only UWP Apps are running. WhatsApp and other WP8/Silverlight Apps stuck on loading screen. Made no changes to my phone. Just stopped working over night. L930 with Build 14977

Daniel Danilin, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

Initial preview of Silverlight bridge to UWP

1. Initial preview of Silverlight bridge to UWP - Similar Threads - Initial preview Silverlight

2. Microsoft Silverlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Silverlight: Microsoft Silverlight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft/2a1e799c-d783-457a-9b0d-0b34597cde3d
  3. Silverlight Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Silverlight Security: Hi, Fyi, currently we're still using Silverlight as plugin to access to our legacy system. But, is it currently safe to use Silverlight since its will end of Support this Oct 2021? Is it the Silverlight have vulnerabilities issue reported in 2020 or 2021? I just want to get...
  4. silverlight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    silverlight: I am doing an online class but the website for my class says I need silverlight for the program, but when I try to install it, i keep getting the message that my browser does not support it. What can I do?...
  5. Microsoft Silverlight

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Silverlight: I am trying to find and install Microsoft Silverlight. I keep getting different things to try, the last which was in Registry delete all references to Arcade. However I can't find Registry to edit it!! Can you direct me to the right place??...
  6. A bridged UWP app like Windows Terminal (Preview) won't run due to insufficient security...

A bridged UWP app like Windows Terminal (Preview) won't run due to insufficient security...: When I open Windows Terminal (preview) or any other bridged UWP app, this error pops-up. [ATTACH] I have modify or done anything to this directory nor to this application. How can I fix this? Updating through the Microsoft Store or clicking "Repair" and then "Reset" on...
  7. Silverlight

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Silverlight: Do I need to have Silverlight on my P C anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silverlight/a7762173-2070-4e12-be26-338f9a1c614c
  8. Microsoft Silverlight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Silverlight: I just wonder why Microsoft requires to install Microsoft Silverlight on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-silverlight/4a14d36a-5a2e-4f7b-8a39-7509eb096a10
  9. Silverlight Question

Silverlight Question: New computer with Windows 10 wants to update Silverlight. I am not familiar with this program so I ran a search but the explanation is still "Greek" to me. What is Silverlight and do I need it or need to update it? Thanks. 38520
  10. New Skype Preview UWP app 11.7.79.0

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Preview UWP app 11.7.79.0: Microsoft has released a new update to the Skype Preview UWP app, bumping the version to 11.7.79.0. While there is no detailed changelog, the new version may bring the usual bug fixes and improvements but we also spotted one new feature: it’s now possible to choose it as one...