Windows 10: Initial screen login to access home screen

Discus and support Initial screen login to access home screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My computer screen is not letting your login to the main screen so I can access my home screen. I am being told that your credentials are incorrect. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JacquelineBird, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Initial screen login to access home screen

My computer screen is not letting your login to the main screen so I can access my home screen. I am being told that your credentials are incorrect. I am also being asked to access your account account.live.com. Well, I can't as I cant get the the home screen. So if anyone has had this criticl issue and can assist please let me know asap. I have been unable to access important stuff for my family.

Thank you,

Jacqueline

:)

JacquelineBird, Jun 29, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jun 29, 2019
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Initial screen login to access home screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Initial screen login to access home screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Initial screen login to access home screen

1. Initial screen login to access home screen - Similar Threads - Initial screen login

2. White screen after deployment and initial login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen after deployment and initial login: I have many users who, after initially deploying a windows 10 device and signing in, receive a blank white screen. As an IT Tech, I know the fix, but advising our users over the phone to perform the fix isn't always necessarily feasible. It would make more sense for Microsoft...
  3. White screen after deployment and initial login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen after deployment and initial login: I have many users who, after initially deploying a windows 10 device and signing in, receive a blank white screen. As an IT Tech, I know the fix, but advising our users over the phone to perform the fix isn't always necessarily feasible. It would make more sense for Microsoft...
  4. White screen after deployment and initial login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  6. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  7. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can’t access Home Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t access Home Screen: I hard wired my security system to my All in One HP desktop. I right click and go into HDMI detail to view works great. Problem I cannot exit to get back to my home screen without pulling the HDMI plug out. Thank You....
  9. Unable to access login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access login screen: Starting Wednesday morning, when I boot my Windows 10 laptop, it boots to the startup picture. When I attempt to go to the login screen or after a few minutes if it's left sitting, the screen goes black with a cursor. I've attempted to start in safe mode gets to the login...
  10. How to change the initial login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the initial login screen: They are often changing the initial login screen which is most annoying when the put up a pic that I do not like. Can we stop them form doing that?*Mad 68204