Windows 10: Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete

Discus and support Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a new Asus E510 laptop. Went through most of initial setup with no problem. When it comes to the screen under Services Tab “Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roque Soltero, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete

I just purchased a new Asus E510 laptop. Went through most of initial setup with no problem. When it comes to the screen under Services Tab “Microsoft 365 comes with your device” and Cortana says let’s set it up it stops. Will not proceed forward. So, the question is how do I get past this? Once I’m at this point, the laptop will not respond.

:)

Roque Soltero, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Feb 8, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 8, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 8, 2023
Thema:

Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete

1. Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete - Similar Threads - Initial setup laptop

2. New Lenovo laptop from my employer. It will not complete the setup process. It Is this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Lenovo laptop from my employer. It will not complete the setup process. It Is this...: I just received a new Lenovo laptop running windows from my employer for work. It will not complete the setup process. It stops at a screen that indicates I need to download Duo MFA required by my employer, but I can't. Is this computer likely in S Mode? How do I complete...
  3. New Lenovo laptop from my employer. It will not complete the setup process. It Is this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Lenovo laptop from my employer. It will not complete the setup process. It Is this...: I just received a new Lenovo laptop running windows from my employer for work. It will not complete the setup process. It stops at a screen that indicates I need to download Duo MFA required by my employer, but I can't. Is this computer likely in S Mode? How do I complete...
  4. Acemagic new setup not completing windows pin setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acemagic new setup not completing windows pin setup: Brand new laptop and doing initial setup. It stalls at the create windows pin screen. When I get to that screen it just keeps circling. I have shut off and rebooted but it still isn’t creating a pin. How do I bypass the windows pin? There isn’t a ‘skip’ option....
  5. Acemagic new setup not completing windows pin setup

Acemagic new setup not completing windows pin setup: Brand new laptop and doing initial setup. It stalls at the create windows pin screen. When I get to that screen it just keeps circling. I have shut off and rebooted but it still isn’t creating a pin. How do I bypass the windows pin? There isn’t a ‘skip’ option....
  6. Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete

in Windows 10 Customization
    Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete: I just purchased a new Asus E510 laptop. Went through most of initial setup with no problem. When it comes to the screen under Services Tab “Microsoft 365 comes with your device” and Cortana says let’s set it up it stops. Will not proceed forward. So, the question is how do I...
  7. Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Initial setup on new laptop won’t complete: I just purchased a new Asus E510 laptop. Went through most of initial setup with no problem. When it comes to the screen under Services Tab “Microsoft 365 comes with your device” and Cortana says let’s set it up it stops. Will not proceed forward. So, the question is how do I...
  8. New Laptop Setup

New Laptop Setup: Hello,I just bought a laptop from Lenovo. I opened it and set it up, then it showed "your computer will restart before you continue". It lasted on this page for more than two hours, is this normal?Best,Vincy...
  9. New Laptop Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop Setup: Hello,I just bought a laptop from Lenovo. I opened it and set it up, then it showed "your computer will restart before you continue". It lasted on this page for more than two hours, is this normal?Best,Vincy...
  10. Initial setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Initial setup: I have a Gigabyte b360m ds3h motherboard and I am trying to install windows 10 but im not sure what im doing wrong. I have my flashdrive with the windows 10 media creation tool installed and formatted to NTFS but it is not showing up as a bootable drive. when i try to boot it...