Windows 10: Initial Start up screen picture

Discus and support Initial Start up screen picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to change the picture that appears PRIOR to the login screen. It seems to be a default picture, chosen by Windows. I remembered when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sjtt, Oct 24, 2015.

1. sjtt Win User

Initial Start up screen picture

I would like to change the picture that appears PRIOR to the login screen. It seems to be a default picture, chosen by Windows. I remembered when I first installed Windows 10,each time I started my laptop a different picture would appear and I'd be asked if I liked the picture or not. That ha stopped and now all I get is a picture of a sunrise. How can I change that picture?

:)

2. initial start up screen start takes too long after pressing start button

starting up from shutdown.

sanjeev.saha71, Oct 24, 2015
  3. initial start up screen start takes too long after pressing start button

Starting up from what state? Sleep? Hybrid shutdown? Shutdown? Hibernate? The latter might be the slowest.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Oct 24, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Initial Start up screen picture - Similar Threads - Initial Start screen

2. start up suggestions and picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start up suggestions and picture: when my laptop restarts it shows a photo of bears with suggestions asking if i like buttons. it seems to be connected to widgets. i have disabled wigets.how can i turn off these questions and change that photo?...
  3. Background Picture on Start up before Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Picture on Start up before Lock Screen: Hi. When my Windows 10 first starts up, it shows a random picture of a logo that I was working with a couple of days ago. It only shows for about 3 seconds before the Lock Screen Image that I am used to pops up as it should do. How do I get rid of this logo image showing...
  4. start up pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    start up pictures: I think the people who choose these pictures must suffer from depression. Very few of them are of sunny days. Many of them are taken from ground level. They should choose pictures of large vistas on sunny days....
  5. start up picture

start up picture: used to get a different picture at startup, now with WIN 10 build 1909, same image every time, want the auto change back, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-picture/ab2d8329-ca26-47d1-b2d4-9d3e16fa5bd3
  6. Start up picture

Start up picture: I have a Toshiba All in One PX35t-A2300. I'm using Windows 10. After the May Update, there is a problem when my computer starts up Usually a scenic picture comes up on the screen then the user or owners picture (mine) comes up. It starts up ok except that the scenic picture...
  7. Start-up screen pictures.

Start-up screen pictures.: Up until quite recently My Windows 10 Start-up screen shows various world-wide views and use to "ask" in the top right hand corner "Where is it" "Do you like" etc.. This feature had vanished and I wondered is it possible to resurrect this feature please?...
  8. initial window at start-up.

initial window at start-up.: At start the first display is a photo of some exotic area and includes spots to grade the picture, obtain info displayed in the picture, etc.. I want to discontinue this app or whatever it is???...
  9. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?: I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-picture-when-the-computer/39bbf2c5-9b6d-40fa-b7e4-83357bed3380
  10. Changing initial picture

Changing initial picture: How do you change the initial picture that appears when you first turn on the computer? Stan 101908