Windows 10: initial window at start-up.

Discus and support initial window at start-up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At start the first display is a photo of some exotic area and includes spots to grade the picture, obtain info displayed in the picture, etc.. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Hurley_523, Nov 12, 2018.

1. initial window at start-up.

At start the first display is a photo of some exotic area and includes spots to grade the picture, obtain info displayed in the picture, etc.. I want to discontinue this app or whatever it is???

:)

John Hurley_523, Nov 12, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Bokenzhe Win User

initial window at start-up.

Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

Question

• initial window at start-up. [​IMG]

Applies to

5 views Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

My backup stubbornly refuses to run. I can't run the initial backup, therefore the file history backups don't run either. This has been an ongoing problem for quite some time. Suggestions I've received have not worked so far. Following is the problem
    and the failed resolution attempts:

• I get this message from the Event Log:

Unable to scan user libraries for changes and perform backup of modified files for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID - 201

Level: Error

User - System

*** ---- There is no config file at this directory location. The contents of the location are:

catalog1

catalog2

config1

config2

• In another thread from July, someone suggested checking a particular service (I forget the name just now) is running. It is.

• Two days ago a Microsoft employee suggested the following steps. These steps resulted in no change, still no backup:

KA

Karthicka_R replied on

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to start and stop the services “Windows backup” and “volume shadow copy” and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R” and in the run command box type “services. MSc”.
    • Search for the service “Windows Backup” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not, click on “OK” button. I suggest you to stop and start the service again.
    • Once done again search for the service “Volume shadow copy” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not. I suggest you to stop and start the service again, click on “OK” button and
      check whether you can perform backup successfully.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

• I performed these steps multiple times. The backup still crashes, with the same error message. In addition I collected the following error message, but only one time:

Unable to start a backup cycle for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID: 200

• Can anyone help me with this stubborn problem?

Thank you in advance.

Bokenzhe, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

initial window at start-up.

1. initial window at start-up. - Similar Threads - initial window start

2. Issue with initial set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with initial set up: I have installed windows 10 pro suing microsoft account. After I restart the system it is asking for to create a kids account and parents consent. I have created multiple times still it is not letting me in...
  3. Issue with initial set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with initial set up: I have installed windows 10 pro suing microsoft account. After I restart the system it is asking for to create a kids account and parents consent. I have created multiple times still it is not letting me in...
  4. Issue with initial set up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Initial Windows 11 start menu boot at the desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Initial Windows 11 start menu boot at the desktop.: During the initial Windows 11 boot at the desktop. The start menu will pop up without any interaction from the user. I would like to suppress this feature upon first boot through a registry key if possible. Is there an additional synchronous cmd we an add to an unattend file?...
  6. Initial Start up om two new Labtops Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Initial Start up om two new Labtops Windows 10 Home: Can initiate two new laptops with the same MS account. One for business one separate for home with family users, or should I use two different MS logins?...
  7. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?: I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-picture-when-the-computer/39bbf2c5-9b6d-40fa-b7e4-83357bed3380
  8. Initial Start up screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Initial Start up screen picture: I would like to change the picture that appears PRIOR to the login screen. It seems to be a default picture, chosen by Windows. I remembered when I first installed Windows 10,each time I started my laptop a different picture would appear and I'd be asked if I liked the...
  9. Machines Fail to Start and Initialize

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Machines Fail to Start and Initialize: My Windows 8.1 virtual machines worked fine. I just upgraded to Windows 10 and when I attempt to start the machines I get the error '(machine name)' failed to start. and '(machine name)' could not initialize. The same thing happens when I attempt to create a new virtual...
  10. Pc keeps restarting after initial start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps restarting after initial start up: My Lenovo G50 which runs Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit version keeps restarting itself right after it's initial startup. A message pops up with a blue background that says Driver IRQL Not less or equal What failed:ndistpr64.sys Someone please help 91483