Windows 10: Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

Discus and support Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community i try to explain situation as clear as possible. I got entertainment computer running win10 and i would like to have only one... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Anton Lyapin, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

Hello Microsoft community i try to explain situation as clear as possible. I got entertainment computer running win10 and i would like to have only one login option after it restarts. In my settings under login options I left only password and removed pin, also under my account i removed my microsoft account and put in local type of login Microsoft option during initial start up was bothering me for a long time also Now when computer starts or restarts is says "The username or password is incorrect. Try again." i click OK and there is 2 login options. One with just a password option and

:)

Anton Lyapin, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

Wi-Fi requires browser login Windows 10 initial setup

Windows 10 initial setup requires login to Wi-Fi, but won't launch the browser to allow login. The Wi-Fi hotspots I have access to rewrite login visa browser ad the final step. I'm dead in the water. Is there a way to get the browser to load so I can complete
    the Wi-Fi login at initial setup of Windows 10?

***Subject edited for clarity.***

TomBartley1900, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

1. Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one. - Similar Threads - Initial login option

2. Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.: Hello Microsoft community i try to explain situation as clear as possible. I got entertainment computer running win10 and i would like to have only one login option after it restarts. In my settings under login options I left only password and removed pin, also under my...
  3. Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Initial Windows 10 login have 2 option, but there should be only one.: Hello Microsoft community i try to explain situation as clear as possible. I got entertainment computer running win10 and i would like to have only one login option after it restarts. In my settings under login options I left only password and removed pin, also under my...
  4. No login possible, only option is PIN

No login possible, only option is PIN: I am locked out of my computer. I never used a PIN to log in, always face recognition. Now it tells me that I have entered an incorrect PIN too many times. It also prompts the challenge phrase and restart. There are no other options at all. I can access this account on...
  5. Touchpad settings with only 2 options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad settings with only 2 options: Hey, so my laptop is a lenovo ideapad s145, and when i access my touchpad settings, it only has 2 options, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-settings-with-only-2-options/9e31629e-1c8f-4db0-b4e4-a5167ab19adb
  6. Touchpad settings with only 2 options

Touchpad settings with only 2 options: Hey, so my laptop is a lenovo ideapad s145, and when i access my touchpad settings, it only has 2 options, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-settings-with-only-2-options/9e31629e-1c8f-4db0-b4e4-a5167ab19adb
  7. Windows 10 Shows 2 Login Options and Need to Delete One

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Shows 2 Login Options and Need to Delete One: I'm sure that I did this somehow. The Opening Windows 10 Screen shows my Name, and below it says "The User Name is Incorrect. Try Again. There is an OK button. When I select the button, My Name again shows just over the login boxes, and the first box has a wrong User ID block...
  8. ONLY ONE POWER OPTION

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONLY ONE POWER OPTION: Ok so i went to power options and decuded to check maximum performance for my laptip abd found only Balanced Power Option. I read from different sites that it's a windows update thing that got rid of it. They provided some registry tweaks to hopefully restore them back. I...
  9. Other user only login option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Other user only login option: I recently reset my PC and when its done resetting it skips the whole entier setup page and shoots me straight to the home page with the only option to login as “other user.” No I cannot acess really anything while shift left clicking on restart besides completly wiping my...
  10. There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition

in Windows 10 News
    There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition: [img] A recent leak suggests that Microsoft is about to add yet another Windows 10 product edition to an already crowded lineup. Microsoft, stop the insanity. This is one area where Apple does it right. And you do not. As you may know, most Microsoft has long offered...