Windows 10: initialization failed

Discus and support initialization failed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone so when i started my PC he showed me this screen[IMG] then restarted and did that in a loop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenjaminMichel1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. initialization failed

hello everyone

so when i started my PC he showed me this screeninitialization failed [​IMG]

then restarted and did that in a loop

:)

BenjaminMichel1, Jun 12, 2019

2. bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

Let's try to use system restore instead. Follow the steps below:

• Start your desktop, and after the manufacturers logo disappears and Windows 10 tries to boot, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to perform a hard shut
      down.

• Do the step #1 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot. (You
      may need to perform this up to 3 times.)

• After Windows 10 boots into the Windows 10 Recovery Environment (WinRE), you can now access Startup
      Recovery, Safe Mode, and Command Prompt.

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore,
      and then check if you have a restore point.

• In the list of available restore points, choose the date prior to the issue. Steps can be found in this article on
      how to perform a System Restore. Refer to Restore from a system restore point.

If the steps above fails, we suggest that you boot your computer in Safe Mode (while in the Recovery Environment) and see if it helps. Follow the steps below on how
    to boot in Safe Mode:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings and click Restart.

• Upon restart, click/press 4 to boot into Safe Mode.

If Safe Mode does not work, we may need to Reset your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Reset this PC.

• Choose to keep all your files and applications. This will re-install Windows 10 whilst keeping your data and applications.

Update us after you perform the steps.

Radney Dri, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 12, 2019
  4. VergeH Win User

initialization failed

Failed to Initialize Smart Audio Failed to Initialize Smart Audio - Windows 10

Thank you Aswin! The instructions from Andreas Socratous didn't work because "Conexant SmartAudio HD" wasn't listed as a choice to disable. I used Vijay Kroupolu M's Method 1: Clean Boot. I just followed Step 1 and 2; didn't do any actual "troubleshooting."
    The dialogue box isn't appearing now when I turn on the computer! I don't know if SmartAudio is working or not, but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. Thanks!

VergeH, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

initialization failed

1. initialization failed - Similar Threads - initialization failed

2. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  3. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...: Every time I turn on my computer, this error message comes up. "Failed to initialize .NET Framework. Please try to re-install it." I am not well versed on computers. I don't even know where to find the solutions. Please help....
  4. How do I re-install Microsoft .NET Framework? Error message: Failed to initialize .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  6. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  7. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

8. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  9. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  10. Windows sandbox failed to initialize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sandbox failed to initialize: Hi everyone, I am trying to run Win Sandbox on my laptop but I keep getting this errorI have looked online to find a solution but nothing seems to work, I have followed these guides and tried all the troubleshooting in them:How to Fix the “Windows Sandbox Failed to...