Windows 10: Inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 image

Discus and support Inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 image in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, When I inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 install.wim and start installation with that media OOBE does not allow me to select a language.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_kniem, Nov 24, 2020.

1. /u/_kniem Win User

Inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 image

/u/_kniem, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

Source: Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows image - Microsoft Tech Community - 254125

Brink, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows 10 image

Source: Adding Local Experience Packs to your Windows image - Microsoft Tech Community - 254125

Brink, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 image

Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

Language packs for Windows

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 image

1. Inject LXP language packs to Windows 10 image - Similar Threads - Inject LXP language

2. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  3. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  4. Language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  5. Language packs.

Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  6. Windows Language pack

Windows Language pack: Hy, I bought yesterday from a store a Windows 10 software with romanian language ONLY. My question, is there a language pack for the english language, i mean for the whole system, display language. I'm waiting for your answer, Have a nice day...
  7. Windows 10 Language Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Language Pack: Hello Experts, I am using Win 10 1903 x64 and where can get offline update for my korean language? the following function is seemed not working, looks keep searching-searching and searching. [ATTACH] I want my UI interface in windows is appears on Korean language....
  8. Language Pack Windows 10

Language Pack Windows 10: Why I don't have option English (EU)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-windows-10/a3283fb3-73db-4620-b8d9-4f98b7a31422
  9. Window language pack

Window language pack: How to install a language pack in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-language-pack/8e18c34b-756a-464f-bc58-a05c006588c7
  10. How to Inject Drivers to Windows 10 Image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Inject Drivers to Windows 10 Image: Hi All, I need help to inject multiple drivers model to single windows 10 image i just created an answer file to automate windows 10 without any user interaction and it works like a champ, but now i intend to install this image to multiple workstations and laptops is there a...