Windows 10: Injecting programs and Product key into a windows iso

Discus and support Injecting programs and Product key into a windows iso in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got done injecting my drivers into my windows iso. Can the same be done with programs and possibly the product key for windows? [img] 167723 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Snakefist, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Snakefist Win User

Injecting programs and Product key into a windows iso

I just got done injecting my drivers into my windows iso. Can the same be done with programs and possibly the product key for windows?

Injecting programs and Product key into a windows iso [​IMG]

:)

Snakefist, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Injection done in [Windows PE][Windows]Refer to the OEM Activation 3.0 section.

I am using OA3 tool and SQL server for production key injection.

I am able to get bin file and program key into BIOS.

But I stuck on step "AUTO SUBMIT CBR" that the server side need to know which key is bound to the product and show up on report.

Any one know how get it done or point to right direction?

richardng1, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Injecting programs and Product key into a windows iso

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Injecting programs and Product key into a windows iso

1. Injecting programs and Product key into a windows iso - Similar Threads - Injecting programs Product

2. Windows 10 22H2 - Injecting Japanese IME in ISO File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 - Injecting Japanese IME in ISO File: Hello,I'm trying to find a solution to add the Japanese IME package to an Windows ISO Installation file.The goal is to create a bootable USB to install Windows in a Company environment.The technician in Japan says she has to manually type those commands in cmd.exe :- Basic...
  3. Windows 10 22H2 - Injecting Japanese IME in ISO File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 22H2 - Injecting Japanese IME in ISO File: Hello,I'm trying to find a solution to add the Japanese IME package to an Windows ISO Installation file.The goal is to create a bootable USB to install Windows in a Company environment.The technician in Japan says she has to manually type those commands in cmd.exe :- Basic...
  4. Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key: I am Trying to install recover and re-install Windows 8 onan older PC...I have no product keyYes,it was purchased from DELL....it's legit,haha}....Ialsoneed the recovery media/ISO reinstaller...The IISO download tool is "No Longer Available " at Microsoft Store....HELP ...In...
  5. Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key

Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key: I am Trying to install recover and re-install Windows 8 onan older PC...I have no product keyYes,it was purchased from DELL....it's legit,haha}....Ialsoneed the recovery media/ISO reinstaller...The IISO download tool is "No Longer Available " at Microsoft Store....HELP ...In...
  6. Windows 10 Product Key and ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key and ISO: Hy I have purchased Windows 10 Key from Microsoft, I am not able to find the product key and ISO for downloading. Need assistance for that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-product-key-and-iso/48d2501c-391b-4d14-9a90-1530bf2513b6
  7. Windows 10 Product Key and ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Product Key and ISO: Hy I have purchased Windows 10 Key from Microsoft, I am not able to find the product key and ISO for downloading. Need assistance for that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-product-key-and-iso/48d2501c-391b-4d14-9a90-1530bf2513b6
  8. Windows 10 Product Key and ISO

9. download windows 7 iso without product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download windows 7 iso without product key: how can i download windows 7 without product key , beacuse i don't have .. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-windows-7-iso-without-product-key/5ee71ae9-3c94-43f1-af8d-a1fdab6e56db
  10. ISO file downloaded, but no product key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISO file downloaded, but no product key.: I Downloaded a windows 10 64-bit iso file and changed my computer from mac to windows. I try to activate it but I do not know the product key. I downloaded the iso file from the Microsoft website. in the settings, it says I'm supposed to have a product key, but I never...