Windows 10: Ink Jets

Discus and support Ink Jets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP Deskjet Printer 6940. Am unable to obtain a black ink jet 339 can anyone tell me if 338 is compatible please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SFinchZO, Sep 28, 2019.

1. SFinchZO Win User

Ink Jets

I have a HP Deskjet Printer 6940. Am unable to obtain a black ink jet 339 can anyone tell me if 338 is compatible please?

:)

SFinchZO, Sep 28, 2019

2. canon ink jet printer

I installed my Canon ink jet printer to my tablet was working fine for sometime then just disappeared. Why?

KathieHart1, Sep 28, 2019
  3. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Sep 28, 2019
  4. bobkn Win User

Ink Jets

what to pay attention to using an old ink jet printer

If the ink cartridges were installed, you will probably have to replace the print heads as well. Unlike HP inkjets of that vintage, the Epson ink cartridges don't include the print heads. The ink will have dried in the heads, and I doubt that they'd be cleanable.

If the cartidges were not installed, just buy new ones.

The drivers don't list Win10 support, but as Win 8.1 is on the list, I'd bet that they'd work fine. Epson Stylus C45 Driver, Manual, Software & Download

bobkn, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Ink Jets

1. Ink Jets - Similar Threads - Ink Jets

2. Epson workforce 2750 wifi printer...How to adjust settings for ink alignment?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson workforce 2750 wifi printer...How to adjust settings for ink alignment?: Epson workforce 2750 wifi printer...How to adjust settings for ink alignment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-workforce-2750-wifi-printerhow-to-adjust/82775311-a381-4439-ab85-fe491b04c4b1
  3. Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon: Dear, The view of windows ink workspace just changed and disappeared from the menu, I really don't know why but I would like to have the old menu back with Stick Notes and sketchpad. The new menu is like at the attachment. Anyone any idea or a solution? Thanks a lot, Lale...
  4. Microsoft 365 new innovations in voice, digital ink, and touch Office

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 new innovations in voice, digital ink, and touch Office: Today at our Surface event, we announced several new devices to help make modern work more natural and intuitive for everyone, including busy professionals, parents, students, and teachers. Over the past several years, our engineering teams have invested countless hours of...
  5. My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner

My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner: My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/f8035551-a2e6-46f2-830f-09bc38d47940
  6. Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.

Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.: My hp2130 deskjet will not print. I installed a new color cartridge and got one picture printed last night, but today it flashes as though it is out of ink, and the printer will not print at all. I tried another new cartridge but it didn't do any good. Tried turning the...
  7. Bamboo Ink Stylus for Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series

Bamboo Ink Stylus for Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series: Does anybody know if this stylus works with a Dell 5000 Series Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bamboo-ink-stylus-for-dell-inspiron-15-5000-series/be321add-3847-48b9-b767-d6dc00cfbd03
  8. Convert ink-to-text in other languages

Convert ink-to-text in other languages: Hello. I'm currently writing stuff in OneNote in German. I'm using the OneNote that is supplied with Windows 10. I want to convert the ink that I'm writing with to text. But this doesn't work as it is in German. I have an Office 365 subscription, but I'm not sure if it's...
  9. Old Windows Ink Workspace

Old Windows Ink Workspace: Is there any way to get back to the old Windows Ink Workspace? I've found the new one to be slower and less responsive than the old one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-windows-ink-workspace/58e75889-94d2-4858-91ae-f315fd2f585c
  10. what to pay attention to using an old ink jet printer

what to pay attention to using an old ink jet printer: I was cleaning out old things and found an old printer which was a free gift of buying laptop computer , never used, Epson stylus C45, likely 10+ years, filled with dust, all cleaned up, it also came with ink cartridge . What should I do ? Clean out the dust and start using...