Windows 10: Ink Jets

Discus and support Ink Jets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP Deskjet Printer 6940. Am unable to obtain a black ink jet 339 can anyone tell me if 338 is compatible please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SFinchZO, Sep 28, 2019.

1. SFinchZO Win User

Ink Jets

I have a HP Deskjet Printer 6940. Am unable to obtain a black ink jet 339 can anyone tell me if 338 is compatible please?

:)

SFinchZO, Sep 28, 2019

2. canon ink jet printer

I installed my Canon ink jet printer to my tablet was working fine for sometime then just disappeared. Why?

KathieHart1, Sep 28, 2019
  3. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Sep 28, 2019
  4. bobkn Win User

Ink Jets

what to pay attention to using an old ink jet printer

If the ink cartridges were installed, you will probably have to replace the print heads as well. Unlike HP inkjets of that vintage, the Epson ink cartridges don't include the print heads. The ink will have dried in the heads, and I doubt that they'd be cleanable.

If the cartidges were not installed, just buy new ones.

The drivers don't list Win10 support, but as Win 8.1 is on the list, I'd bet that they'd work fine. Epson Stylus C45 Driver, Manual, Software & Download

bobkn, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Ink Jets

1. Ink Jets - Similar Threads - Ink Jets

2. my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...: I can't use my Epson WF-3820 printer. Please help me.Disane Forziati https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-work-it-says-i-need-ink-i-replaced/08938790-be3d-45c2-9ecf-ff1a9e32efb4
  3. my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...: I can't use my Epson WF-3820 printer. Please help me.Disane Forziati https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-work-it-says-i-need-ink-i-replaced/08938790-be3d-45c2-9ecf-ff1a9e32efb4
  4. How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?: How to use only one ink cartridge; what settings, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-only-one-ink-cartridge-on-the-hp/2f246977-e53c-4487-8c92-5682cb527d08
  5. How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?: How to use only one ink cartridge; what settings, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-only-one-ink-cartridge-on-the-hp/2f246977-e53c-4487-8c92-5682cb527d08
  6. H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p...: I have an H-P and only 15 months old. Tried scanning and will not work. H-P contacted and re-installed driver and ultimately, afer 2 hours on the phone, said scanner broken. It is installed. It is impossible. Machine hardly used. I am convinced it is some computer...
  7. Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series

Had enough of Ink Jet printers try HP laserjet PRO MFP M28-M32 series: Hi folks Had enough of expensive ink refills for inkjet printers -- after a refill or two you've probably paid more than the printer itself -- plus if you don't print every day etc then often problems with wasted ink, dried cartridges, aligning print heads etc. I recommend a...
  8. New ink jet printer interferring with Excel 2010!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New ink jet printer interferring with Excel 2010!: I recently installed a new Canon ix6820 inkjet printer and have it connected to my desktop with a USB cord. When I access a desktop icon - Excel shortcut - I get the Canon quick menu & image box appearing on desktop - and Excel opens to a blank screen. I then choose File,...
  9. how to clean ink jets on hp office jet 3050?

how to clean ink jets on hp office jet 3050?: how to clean ink jet on office jet 3050? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clean-ink-jets-on-hp-office-jet-3050/4c2a078b-0929-4c01-9279-e6fe231a941b
  10. what to pay attention to using an old ink jet printer

what to pay attention to using an old ink jet printer: I was cleaning out old things and found an old printer which was a free gift of buying laptop computer , never used, Epson stylus C45, likely 10+ years, filled with dust, all cleaned up, it also came with ink cartridge . What should I do ? Clean out the dust and start using...