Windows 10: Ink Technologies Question

Discus and support Ink Technologies Question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So someone will surely tell me if I can post and ask this question under "Hardware," after all I do use this old printer under windows 10 : ) Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by phaedruspress, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Ink Technologies Question

So someone will surely tell me if I can post and ask this question under "Hardware," after all I do use this old printer under windows 10 : )

Anyone have any input on Ink Technologies? There price is about half what I saw at Amazon.

TN360 Toner Cartridge - Brother Compatible (Black)

TIA.

:)

phaedruspress, Aug 14, 2018

2. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Why is ink quality much worse on word than other ink applications?

Also, since first posting this question, I have read several comments from Microsoft spokespeople that seem to suggest the same "Windows Ink" technology should be in Office apications.

For instance:

"Integrated into apps like Office and Microsoft Edge, students can draw on the Web and annotate their documents, digitally, with Windows Ink."

The above quote is from: New Innovations for the Classroom with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Windows Experience Blog

Comments like the one above seem at odds with Vanessa's comment that: "the Ink technology is more apt with applications that has the feature available with it".

David97531, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Ink Technologies Question

Windows Ink Constant Black Screen

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you are experiencing with Windows Ink. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting an error message?
    • Can you still send us your screenshot so that we can replicate the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already tried reinstalling Windows Ink?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Ink Technologies Question

1. Ink Technologies Question - Similar Threads - Ink Technologies Question

2. Information technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Information technology: I have a error message since last month and I need help..I'm tryina do my project and the error message that poping up dragging all my project...*Enterprise Manager configuration failed due to following error1: Error starting database control2:Refer to the log file at c3:you...
  3. Information technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Information technology: I have a error message since last month and I need help..I'm tryina do my project and the error message that poping up dragging all my project...*Enterprise Manager configuration failed due to following error1: Error starting database control2:Refer to the log file at c3:you...
  4. Virtualization Technology

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtualization Technology: Today I installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and there I found Something like Hardware virtualization. When I turned it on, Memory Integrity in Windows Defender automatically turned off. I can’t turn on both at the same time. It seems like I have to choose any one of...
  5. INK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INK: i got a deskjet plus 4100 dont know how to put ink in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ink/8b9cdc8e-dcb7-4a9d-bea1-42d8333d320a
  6. Virtualization Technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtualization Technology: Hi, I would like use Bluestacks but a i have a problem with it with an infinite loading and it probably come from my usage of a WSL2 do you have any solution exept stop my WSL2 and reboot the computer ?...
  7. No ink

No ink: I just removed the protective tape and put new cartridges into my HP940 printer. The printer seems to be working and typing along except no verbiage or graphics appear on the paper. It just comes out blank. Any suggestions?...
  8. NFC technology

NFC technology: Hello! I work for an IT company and we just got a new client, we are trying to find a fast painless login for a doctor, we are looking into the NFC technology so he can just "boop" right into his computer, I have done some research and we are excited to use this technology...
  9. Inking,typing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Inking,typing.: At full diagnostic settings does inking and typing data send screenshot to microsoft or 3rd party ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inkingtyping/36f4f597-ece1-423a-88bc-4e520e215528"
  10. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...