Windows 10: INK

Discus and support INK in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got a deskjet plus 4100 dont know how to put ink in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ink/8b9cdc8e-dcb7-4a9d-bea1-42d8333d320a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikeXN, Mar 27, 2021.

1. mikeXN Win User

INK

i got a deskjet plus 4100 dont know how to put ink in

:)

mikeXN, Mar 27, 2021

2. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to ask you few questions regarding the issue to get a better clarity.

1. What is the make and model of the computer and the bamboo ink pen?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer?
    3. Is it functioning well except writing, or is it completely not working?

I will suggest you few simple troubleshooting steps, kindly follow the below.

Method 1: Restart Services.

• Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “services.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    • Navigate through the services named “TabletServiceWacom” and “Wacom Professional Service”. Right-click it and select “Restart”.

Method 2: Refer the article which briefs you with few more steps.

https://www.wacom.com/en-us/getting-started/bamboo-ink

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 27, 2021
  4. INK

Ink worksapce apps appear on non-touch screen

Hi Ian,

With regard to your query, since applications normally open on the primary screen, we suggest that you try switching both screens from primary to secondary. If the issue persist, try uninstalling and reinstalling the feature by following the steps below:

• Click on Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar.
    • Turn System Icons On or Off.
    • Locate the Windows Ink Workspace icon and set it to
      Off
    • Reboot the PC.
    • Repeat steps 1 to 4.
    • Locate the Windows Ink Workspace icon and set it to
      On
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

INK

1. INK - Similar Threads - INK

2. Printer offline after putting in a new ink cartridge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer offline after putting in a new ink cartridge: I have a wireless HP All-in-One Deskjet printer, model 2724 and it is a few months old. After doing a test print with the new cartridge, it says “printer is offline”. The carriage works, no paper jams, all the plugs are secure, the proper lights work but it will not print...
  3. Help!!! My printer will print but there is not ink on the page???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help!!! My printer will print but there is not ink on the page???: HELP!! When I print, the paper is blank? I have replaced all of the ink cartridges and ran troubleshooting and still nothing? I am at my wits end!!...
  4. Windows ink workspace- Why is it so difficult to find a pen?

Windows ink workspace- Why is it so difficult to find a pen?: Windows ink workspace comes as bundled software on most laptops. You would think that it would be easy to find a pen to uses it, but that not been my experienced. The last 4 laptops I owned , I could never find a pen that I could uses with it 3 HP and and Lenovo so far. I...
  5. Driver unavailable in Hp Ink tank 410 series

in Windows 10 Customization
    Driver unavailable in Hp Ink tank 410 series: Almost I try all method on internet's solution but I am failed, nothing is working my this laptop. Driver is unavailable Please help me,. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unavailable-in-hp-ink-tank-410-series/1186e4e2-ebcd-42ec-8260-fde3db18dd6c
  6. Windows INK issue with Adobe Illustrator, surface book 2 pen input

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows INK issue with Adobe Illustrator, surface book 2 pen input: Howdy all! I have an issue with Adobe illustrator and windows INK and surface book 2 pen input While using Surface pen on my surface book 2 screen in Adobe Illustrator, drawing with the PEN tool the preview is dark blue. When using my finger, the preview line is the colour of...
  7. Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working

Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working: A few years ago, I purchased a new computer, and with it, a new Bamboo Ink Pen that is compatible with windows 10 devices. At first, it worked perfectly. I didn't use it for a bit and that's when I started having problems. My pen wouldn't connect to my computer at all. I...
  8. "The drive or network connection that the shortcut '___.Ink' refers to is unavailable. Make...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "The drive or network connection that the shortcut '___.Ink' refers to is unavailable. Make...: I was working on a project in FireAlpaca64.exe and randomly the program closed, and upon reopening it Im getting this error. From the looks of other posts on this forum my Computer locked me out of my C: Drive. I tried following the replies to those post but the solutions...
  9. Canon Pixma MP560: ink won't print on page but paper does run through the printer

Canon Pixma MP560: ink won't print on page but paper does run through the printer: I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer and downloading the most recent driver, which I believe was released in 2015 so that is probably the one I already had. I was able to print one page but the problem returned: the pages run through but no ink prints on the...
  10. Using Black In only, generally and colour ink only for certain printing tasks

Using Black In only, generally and colour ink only for certain printing tasks: how can i turn colour ink cartridge on only when needed and off when not needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-black-in-only-generally-and-colour-ink-only/6f483b17-d66a-405e-be85-6e3f7f779763