Windows 10: INK

Discus and support INK in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got a deskjet plus 4100 dont know how to put ink in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ink/8b9cdc8e-dcb7-4a9d-bea1-42d8333d320a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikeXN, Mar 27, 2021.

1. mikeXN Win User

INK

i got a deskjet plus 4100 dont know how to put ink in

:)

mikeXN, Mar 27, 2021

2. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to ask you few questions regarding the issue to get a better clarity.

1. What is the make and model of the computer and the bamboo ink pen?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer?
    3. Is it functioning well except writing, or is it completely not working?

I will suggest you few simple troubleshooting steps, kindly follow the below.

Method 1: Restart Services.

• Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “services.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    • Navigate through the services named “TabletServiceWacom” and “Wacom Professional Service”. Right-click it and select “Restart”.

Method 2: Refer the article which briefs you with few more steps.

https://www.wacom.com/en-us/getting-started/bamboo-ink

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 27, 2021
  4. INK

Ink worksapce apps appear on non-touch screen

Hi Ian,

With regard to your query, since applications normally open on the primary screen, we suggest that you try switching both screens from primary to secondary. If the issue persist, try uninstalling and reinstalling the feature by following the steps below:

• Click on Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Taskbar.
    • Turn System Icons On or Off.
    • Locate the Windows Ink Workspace icon and set it to
      Off
    • Reboot the PC.
    • Repeat steps 1 to 4.
    • Locate the Windows Ink Workspace icon and set it to
      On
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

INK

1. INK - Similar Threads - INK

2. "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard: Hello.Recently the "Enhance inked shapes" feature in MS Whiteboard stopped working for shapes other than lines, i.e. any hand-free drawn line is converted to a straight line btw, even if the feature is not selected... while all other shapes boxes/squares, circles/ovals,...
  3. "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard: Hello.Recently the "Enhance inked shapes" feature in MS Whiteboard stopped working for shapes other than lines, i.e. any hand-free drawn line is converted to a straight line btw, even if the feature is not selected... while all other shapes boxes/squares, circles/ovals,...
  4. How do you rest all windows ink settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you rest all windows ink settings?: I recently got a drawing tablet and I can hover and use it normally, but as soon as I install the drivers and check windows ink the hovering stops working and i have to touch the pad in order for it to show the clickI did check with another PC and it seems to be working fine...
  5. How do you rest all windows ink settings?

How do you rest all windows ink settings?: I recently got a drawing tablet and I can hover and use it normally, but as soon as I install the drivers and check windows ink the hovering stops working and i have to touch the pad in order for it to show the clickI did check with another PC and it seems to be working fine...
  6. my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...: I can't use my Epson WF-3820 printer. Please help me.Disane Forziati https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-work-it-says-i-need-ink-i-replaced/08938790-be3d-45c2-9ecf-ff1a9e32efb4
  7. my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...

my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...: I can't use my Epson WF-3820 printer. Please help me.Disane Forziati https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-work-it-says-i-need-ink-i-replaced/08938790-be3d-45c2-9ecf-ff1a9e32efb4
  8. How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?: How to use only one ink cartridge; what settings, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-only-one-ink-cartridge-on-the-hp/2f246977-e53c-4487-8c92-5682cb527d08
  9. How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?

How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?: How to use only one ink cartridge; what settings, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-only-one-ink-cartridge-on-the-hp/2f246977-e53c-4487-8c92-5682cb527d08
  10. How to disable the "standard dictionary" referenced in: Settings... / Inking & Typing...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable the "standard dictionary" referenced in: Settings... / Inking & Typing...: How to disable the Windows “standard dictionary” referenced in: Settings / Privacy / Inking & Typing PersonalizationLiterary in the configuration panel says: “…but the standard dictionary will continue to provide typing suggestions and handwriting recognition”.JUST WHAT I...