Windows 10: inkball added to the microsoft store?

Discus and support inkball added to the microsoft store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just now thought that since windows 10 tablets, phones, and drawing tablet attachments are now a common practice in the world, it would be nice if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by the117doctor, Feb 18, 2020.

1. inkball added to the microsoft store?

I just now thought that since windows 10 tablets, phones, and drawing tablet attachments are now a common practice in the world, it would be nice if inkball made it into the Microsoft store so that new people can enjoy the simple game and returning players can enjoy it yet again. you'd probably need to get Arkadium to help create a windows 10 version, but it would be a cool throwback addition to the Microsoft casual games collection.

:)

the117doctor, Feb 18, 2020

2. windows 10 - Microsoft Store & Adding new user

Hi,

Creating or adding new user account is one possible troubleshooting step that you can perform whenever you are encountering problems with Windows Store. Through this, we can identify if there are corrupted files in the current user that causes problem with
    Windows Store. If you are having problem adding account through Account settings, let us try these steps instead:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net localgroup administrator test /add and hit
      Enter
    Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 18, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 18, 2020
  4. inkball added to the microsoft store?

Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to set the Ghostery Privacy Ad blocker as an extension to the Edge browser. We noticed that most of the extensions available in Microsoft Sore is for Legacy/old Microsoft Edge browser. We would like to know
    the Edge version currently installed on the PC.

If you are using the New Microsoft Edge, then I would suggest you to perform these steps to add Ghostery Privacy Ad blocker as an extension to new Edge browser.

1. Open Microsoft Edge
    2. Click on the three dots (…) from the right top corner.
    3. Select Extensions
      from the drop down and click on Get extensions from Microsoft Store
      from the left pane.
    4. Now in the new window search for Ghostery and follow the onscreen steps to install it.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

inkball added to the microsoft store?

1. inkball added to the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - inkball added microsoft

2. Microsoft Ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ads: When will you add the promised ads to windows?I'm eagerly anticipating it since you said it will be mandatory, and I love all advertisement. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ads/9c843677-66ab-4682-8c1a-0dc6989f998c
  3. Microsoft Ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ads: When will you add the promised ads to windows?I'm eagerly anticipating it since you said it will be mandatory, and I love all advertisement. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ads/9c843677-66ab-4682-8c1a-0dc6989f998c
  4. How to Stop Personalized Ads Within Microsoft Store App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Stop Personalized Ads Within Microsoft Store App?: I use the FreeCell Collection Free game on Windows 10 desktop. Even though I clear my cookies and history at the end of every browser session and have disabled third-party cookies, the ad bar in this app seems to know a little too much about me. For example, there are a lot...
  5. Microsoft Store is getting a much needed boost (and ads)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is getting a much needed boost (and ads): During Build 2022, Microsoft highlighted some of the improvements that it plans to roll out to the virtual Microsoft Store. The Store, which the company introduced in Windows 8 and refined in Windows 10, has seen ups and downs since its first release. [IMG] source: Microsoft...
  6. adding second account to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    adding second account to Microsoft store: I have one Microsoft account account A linked to my PC, and I purchased an app, unintentionally using my other Microsoft account account B. I tried adding Account B as a family member in the PC's settings, but it still won't allow me to access the Microsoft store with Account...
  7. Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues while adding Microsoft Account, accessing Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have recently upgraded my desktop PC from windows 7 to windows 10 pro by media creation tool "Upgrade this PC" option.After the upgrade, I was having internet and display resolution problem so I went back to windows 7 from settings "recovery" option. Then after a...
  8. Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar: - Windows 10 Pro - 10.0.17134 Build 17134 I tried Option One from this following page: Enable or Disable Pinning Store app to Taskbar in Windows 8 and 10 | Tutorials After restarting my computer, there was still no Microsoft Store on my taskbar. Background Info I noticed...
  9. Adding games to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding games to the store: I made a few games and wanted to post them to the store so my sisters can play them while at college. Does anyone know how I can add games to the store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-games-to-the-store/6c916643-9a24-40a0-93fc-cf457e37498d
  10. InkBall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    InkBall: HI, Maybe not what you'd call a game here but I've played inkball. I used to play it every day. But I'm having difficulty with it in W 10. I've spent hours with compatibility modes. Once in a while it will play, so I know that it can work in W10. Any ideas on how I could get...