Windows 10: Inkjet printer

Discus and support Inkjet printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to get a tank refill inkjet printer, which brand of tank refill inkjet printer are durable and user friendly, canon, HP, or Epson ? 134804 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by teots, Jun 15, 2019.

1. teots Win User

Inkjet printer

I want to get a tank refill inkjet printer, which brand of tank refill inkjet printer
    are durable and user friendly, canon, HP, or Epson ?

:)

teots, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

Who makes a good inkjet printer?

My suggestion to you is buy a laser printer. Inkjets are money pits.

Munki, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    unable to print from HP 900 inkjet printer

Hi Eloisa,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix printer problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Refer: HP 900 Inkjet Printer

Do let us know if you are able to connect to printer and print. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Danadaina Win User

Inkjet printer

Compatibility of Dell 725 Inkjet Printer with Windows 10

My inkjet printer DELL 725 will not work with my DELL laptop, inspiron 14. I followed the steps from the website, but it still will not work. My computer is now out of warranty since March, so the tech service wants to charge me, which I will not agree
    to since I just paid for a new ink. Does anyone else have any suggestions to help me with this?

Thank you, Dana

Original Title: printer compatiblity

Danadaina, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Inkjet printer

1. Inkjet printer - Similar Threads - Inkjet printer

2. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  3. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  4. Dell AIO 946 Inkjet printer, using the latest compatible driver there is, won't print after...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell AIO 946 Inkjet printer, using the latest compatible driver there is, won't print after...: My laptop has updated to Windows 10 Home 20H2. The printer Dell AIO 946 inkjet printer using the R145441 driver the latest compatible driver there is, dated 2006 no longer prints. I have uninstalled the printer and downloaded this driver again. But still no luck. In order...
  5. hp inkjet printer...will not print

hp inkjet printer...will not print: test page printed alignment page printed pdf and pages will not pring nothing shows in print que What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-inkjet-printerwill-not-print/12c9bbbb-a92f-44b6-af04-b8559b6457af
  6. need to change inkjet cartridge on printer HP deskjet DJ 1112

need to change inkjet cartridge on printer HP deskjet DJ 1112: Need to change black inkjet cartridge on HPdesktop DJ1112 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-inkjet-cartridge-on-printer-hp/2c24d951-3e9b-43d7-a63c-dd4aa81f674d
  7. Monochrome laser printer for Home use - fed up with inkjet costs

Monochrome laser printer for Home use - fed up with inkjet costs: Hi folks I've had it up to the eyeballs with "Cheap" inkjet type printers . The ink prices -- even on 3rd party offerings are rediculous -- two lots of cheap replacements still cost more than the wretched printer does in the first place and these cartridges don't last long...
  8. Canon Inkjet Printer Canada

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Canon Inkjet Printer Canada: anon Inkjet Printers have a brand name that is incomparable and unmatchable with any other printers available. These printers have a high demand and are used by people from all around the world. However, with the change in technology and era, time is money and nowadays the...
  9. Inkjet printer

in Windows 10 Support
    Inkjet printer: I want to get a tank refill inkjet printer, which brand of tank refill inkjet printer are durable and user friendly, canon, HP, or Epson ? 134804
  10. my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...

my brother laser and brother inkjet printers stop working everytime there is a Win10...: How can I prevent Microsoft updates wrecking my computer every time they occur? My printer drivers have to be deleted and reinstalled just about every month this year so why can't Microsoft just do 1 update a year and only security updates? This month my new HP computer...