Windows 10: Inkscape installieren?

Discus and support Inkscape installieren? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Inkscape and was about to install it, but then I was asked "do you want this app from an *unknown* publisher to make changes to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nutsernahme, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Inkscape installieren?

I downloaded Inkscape and was about to install it, but then I was asked "do you want this app from an *unknown* publisher to make changes to your device? That rattled me a little. I downloaded it from the official website, so I assumed that the publisher was verified. Am I just paranoid? Can I just click "Yes"?

:)

Nutsernahme, Jun 13, 2020

2. Inkscape Issues

After installing Inkscape I am not able to edit Inkscape Preferences. My Operating system is windows 10 ( english). However the Inkscape interface is always in spanish. I would appreciate very much any help.

AlvaroAcosta Montoya, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Fail to start Inkscape 0.92.2

• Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1770)
    • Dell Latitude E7270
    • The inkscape website via Inkscape 0.92.2 - Windows : 64-bit | Inkscape
    • It is the first time to install this application i.e no previous release had been installed.
    • Completed a quick scan on my PC with no threats being detected.
    • I haven't installed new software in the last few weeks. The system has been quite stable.
    • First installed Inkscape and the application will not open. Uninstalled the program and reinstalled program with the same issue. Shut Laptop down and rebooted with the same issue.

Janette Tong, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Inkscape installieren?

How can I install lxml into inkscape in windows?

I have inkscape v0.92.2 in Windows 10. and I want to use the Measure Path function.

When I do it, I see this error:

Inkscape installieren? 2uena.png

If I go to the suggested path, lxml, and I click "Download files", I can see this:

Inkscape installieren? HYmed.png

Questions:

a) If I have not installed Python manually, how do I know what version (27, 33, etc.) does inkscape use?

b) Okey... I can download a .whl file. But provided I dit not manually install any python, how do I make inkscape to find the whl when invoking Measure Path? What's the next step after downloading?

Xavi Montero, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Inkscape installieren?

1. Inkscape installieren? - Similar Threads - Inkscape installieren

2. Cannot reinstall inkscape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reinstall inkscape: So running inkscape gives me the error Then when I click see in store I get However clicking reinstall doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reinstall-inkscape/0efda922-0a60-4afa-a254-87a12cb54ef7
  3. Cannot reinstall inkscape

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot reinstall inkscape: So running inkscape gives me the error Then when I click see in store I get However clicking reinstall doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reinstall-inkscape/0efda922-0a60-4afa-a254-87a12cb54ef7
  4. Cannot reinstall inkscape

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hello, are you aware that Inkscape coders have no clue how to code windows 10 or 11...

Hello, are you aware that Inkscape coders have no clue how to code windows 10 or 11...: Unfortunately, the window's coding team will have to code and submit a code to Inkscape.orgIt is open source.But you will have to optimize the program to run properly on Windows 10 and 11 and future Windows versions.you will continue to get reports about it's freezing and...
  6. Hello, are you aware that Inkscape coders have no clue how to code windows 10 or 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, are you aware that Inkscape coders have no clue how to code windows 10 or 11...: Unfortunately, the window's coding team will have to code and submit a code to Inkscape.orgIt is open source.But you will have to optimize the program to run properly on Windows 10 and 11 and future Windows versions.you will continue to get reports about it's freezing and...
  7. Inkscape is saving to OneDrive folder and not Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Inkscape is saving to OneDrive folder and not Documents: When I go to export a PNG to This PC -> Documents Inkscape is saving to OneDrive/Documents instead. I don't have OneDrive installed. I don't want to have anything to do with OneDrive. 174830
  8. Inkscape 1.0 update on Microsoft Store

Inkscape 1.0 update on Microsoft Store: Inkscape was added to Microsoft Store on 5/2/2017 by Microsoft volunteers according to the Inkscape community: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/inkscape/9pd9bhglfc7h The current version in the store is now outdated since they have released version 1.0. Could you please...
  9. Inkscape Issues

Inkscape Issues: After installing Inkscape I am not able to edit Inkscape Preferences. My Operating system is windows 10 ( english). However the Inkscape interface is always in spanish. I would appreciate very much any help....
  10. Fonts problem with Inkscape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fonts problem with Inkscape: Hello all. I've recently been having an issue with fonts lately. There is a program called Inkscape, which is a free vector graphics editor, and so I tend to use it very often. When I attempt to create text, problems arise. I use one font, then switch to another one, when a...