Windows 10: Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store

Discus and support Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14'' Laptop AMD Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Windows 10S -, basically for my little son to do his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ObonoNdongo, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]Hello, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]I recently bought a Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14'' Laptop AMD Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Windows 10S -, basically for my little son to do his schoolwork, play videogames and watch videos. However, after downloading Pacman and Miraculous LadyBug games from the Microsoft store and installing them, when they are launched to play, a page showing very inappropiate pops out definitely not child-friendly content. Yesterday it remained as background on both sides of the game screen. I am attaching some pictures. Also two other pages opened unexpectedly, one a games site and other a news site. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]I though Windows 10S would prevent these kind of experiences to happen to its users. I do not know if it is a glitch or something else.
    I would appreciate if you could advise on how to remove all these unwanted content.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]Best, [/COLOR]

:)

ObonoNdongo, Feb 20, 2021

2. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Feb 20, 2021
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store

1. Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Innapropiate content playing

2. error when downloading game from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error when downloading game from microsoft store: when installing minecraft get error code 0x8D053CF3 and when installing roblox get error code 0x80248014 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-downloading-game-from-microsoft-store/6bf54b0f-7997-40f4-8067-246985b26eb8
  3. error when downloading game from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error when downloading game from microsoft store: when installing minecraft get error code 0x8D053CF3 and when installing roblox get error code 0x80248014 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-downloading-game-from-microsoft-store/6bf54b0f-7997-40f4-8067-246985b26eb8
  4. None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!: Whenever I download a game from the xbox app or the microsoft store, I can play it as usual. But when I try to open it a second time, I get the following error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file". What can I do to resolve this? It is...
  5. None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my games donwloaded from the microsoft store/xbox app will open!: Whenever I download a game from the xbox app or the microsoft store, I can play it as usual. But when I try to open it a second time, I get the following error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file". What can I do to resolve this? It is...
  6. Can't donwload themes or games on Windows 10 from the Window store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't donwload themes or games on Windows 10 from the Window store: Hi I am not able to download anything from the Microsoft store on a new laptop it just sticks on starting download and nothing happens. I have logged in and out of the account and still nothing. Also if I click on get updates it just circles around and nothing happens. Can...
  7. unable to install/play game from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install/play game from the microsoft store: i have resently reseved minecraft windows 10 starter collection. i redemed the code and i now own it. i went to hit install/play and tab opens up it flashes blue and disapperes. but before it does it sayes microsoft.windowsstore_8wekyb3d8bbwe what do i do ?...
  8. Microsoft store stops downloading games when playing a different game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stops downloading games when playing a different game: Hey guys I was wondering if there is an option I'm missing on the store on PC. Whenever I start up a game even if its not from the Microsoft store game. If I launch an offline game or mostly offline game on steam it will stop my Microsoft store game from downloading with no...
  9. Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games: Hello i am trying to download a game at the moment using the microsoftstore. The game is massive 133GB so understandably i wanna play some games to pass the time. However whenever i boot any gaming apps up from steam even offline game i get an error message with this code....
  10. Microsoft games from the game store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games from the game store: After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?...