Windows 10: Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working!

Discus and support Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to run Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner with Windows 10 but cannot seem to get it working , any help or information would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LindseyBurt, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working!

I am trying to run Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner with Windows 10 but cannot seem to get it working , any help or information would be appreciated. is there an upgrade drive that will help me get this working? Please send to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

lburt

:)

LindseyBurt, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Bidgee8 Win User

Slide/Film Scanner

I have a Digitech Xc 4881 slide/film scanner which worked perfectly with earlier Windows. With Windows 10 all seems ok until I click aquire from photo scanner and I get the message Scanner is not connected. Windows 10 does not seem to recognise the USB of
    the scanner. I have tried both USB ports and tried to add scanner device with no luck. The scanner was purchased in 2014 and even so it may no longer be supported by Digitech. Could it be a driver issue? I have tried everything I know without success.

Bidgee8, Mar 9, 2020
  3. ARichard Win User
    Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Worked perfectly,
    • Installed 2400 series driver (when it asked what model I had I also picked, 1270 and 4180 since these had the Slide scanner interface I thought it might add a few extra drivers)
    • Restarted PC
    • Needed to use Device manager 'Updated driver'
    • Assign 2400 driver. (See attached image)
    • Be sure scanner is powered on so it appears in device manager.

Tested the Slide scanner attachment, I used PRO mode and it was discovered.
    I had to use the plastic blackout slide holder (for masking the slide) to find the slide though.

Innovative Technology  300 Film and Slide scanner not working! [​IMG]

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for the step by step! Innovative Technology  300 Film and Slide scanner not working! :)

ARichard, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working!

Maplin Film and slide scanner N16JA

Hello,

I have a Maplin N16JA 5Mp Film & slide scanner.

This worked ok with Vista 32 bit, however I have recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10.

I have reinstalled Arcsoft Mediaimpression 2 that came with the scanner. Everything seems ok until I try and acquire a slide from the scanner. Program tries to configure the scanner, then I get a message " an error has occurred and the program has stopped".
    Close the program.

When I looked for the scanner in device manager I find that it is a camera, however the resolution of this camera is not of 5Mp, so when I use the camera to take the slides the quality is very poor.

I have tried running the program as Win7 and Vista 32 bit as well as XP, but the results are the same.

Any ideas how I can get it to work again, or maybe use the full resolution of the scanner as a camera.

Thank you.

colin higton, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working!

1. Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working! - Similar Threads - Innovative Technology 300

2. Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner: Used in the last couple of years, this no longer seems accessible. How do I update it to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maplin-gadget-compact-film-and-slide-scanner/ddb759ba-33ec-440e-ae57-c36308646560
  3. HP Scanjet 300 flatbed scanner

HP Scanjet 300 flatbed scanner: I have an HP Scanjet 300 flatbed. I tried to scan an A4 size document. On my Windows 10 displays scanning. But the scanner not doing its job. Power is there in scanner....
  4. Silvercrest slide and negative scanner

Silvercrest slide and negative scanner: Hi I'm wondering if anyone else who uses Windows has got this product which I purchased from Lidls. I've run the setup ut it keeps coming up with the same problem saying the following [ATTACH] If anyone else has come across this issue I'd be really grateful for your...
  5. film scanner

film scanner: what film scanners can be made to work on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-scanner/49a8ce88-bab7-4dcb-87dd-d7d54e5196f0
  6. Slide scanners for Windows 10

Slide scanners for Windows 10: Any suggestions for a slide scanner to transfer old photo slides to Windows 10 please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-scanners-for-windows-10/39bf9679-bf39-4d4e-99ed-06a0fe8c19da
  7. Slide/Film Scanner

Slide/Film Scanner: I have a Digitech Xc 4881 slide/film scanner which worked perfectly with earlier Windows. With Windows 10 all seems ok until I click aquire from photo scanner and I get the message Scanner is not connected. Windows 10 does not seem to recognise the USB of the scanner. I have...
  8. Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?: I've about 60 old Kodachrome film slides from the Eighties which I've downloaded ok but can't remember how to turn the original negatives to positive which I'd already done before. I thought it was using Paint 3D but it isn't though from memory I think it might have already...
  9. Film Scanner ver.M121 with USB connection

Film Scanner ver.M121 with USB connection: Up to date Windows 10 0n laptop will not communicate with above scanner. diagnostic tool suggests incompatible driver. I use window 10 photo software to import slide scan but it cannot find any file. What options do I have?...
  10. veho VFS-002m slide scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    veho VFS-002m slide scanner: My veho VFS-002m slide scanner is no longer being recognised when I plug my USB in. I have lost my installation cd and am trying to find another download online....