Windows 10: InPage very slow start in windows 10

Discus and support InPage very slow start in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have fast system in windows 10 but InPage very slow start in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amjadroomi, Oct 6, 2018.

1. InPage very slow start in windows 10

I have fast system in windows 10 but InPage very slow start in windows 10

:)

Amjadroomi, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Julie Ram Win User

kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Jborg Win User

InPage very slow start in windows 10

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

InPage very slow start in windows 10

1. InPage very slow start in windows 10 - Similar Threads - InPage very slow

2. Windows 10 *VERY* slow at starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 *VERY* slow at starting: Greetings experts. I would like to consider myself a seasoned Windows veteran - but I am experiencing an issue for which I cannot seem to resolve. My PC used to boot up under or around 30 seconds once POST took place. Now, for several months, it sits at the "spinning dots"...
  3. Windows 10 very slow start

Windows 10 very slow start: My Windows 10 install has recently become extremely slow to start. It takes 3-5 minutes to load, and spends that time sat on the windows logo with spinning animation not user login. I have tried turning off startup programs anyway, and turned off some third party services...
  4. Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Outlook start very slow: Dear Microsoft, Everytime when I enter my Windows user and password turning on the laptop or unblocking the user and when I start Outlook, I have to wait a very long time. But when I do this with Internet connection turned off, Windows and Outlook start in a few seconds....
  5. Very slow start up

Very slow start up: I installed Microsoft Teams but couldn't get going with it so uninstalled it. Now, when I power up it takes 10 minutes with the CPU light permanently on and a message saying re-enter my login details. Clicking ok does nothing but CtrlAltDel eventually releases the screen...
  6. Very slow start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very slow start up: I installed Microsoft Teams but couldn't get going with it so uninstalled it. Now, when I power up it takes 10 minutes with the CPU light permanently on and a message saying re-enter my login details. Clicking ok does nothing but CtrlAltDel eventually releases the screen...
  7. Programs start very slow

Programs start very slow: I have weird problem with my windows 10 computer and I don't know what to try anymore. I recently upgraded my system, I have RTX2080, i9-9900ks, m2.ssd, corsair 1000w psu, G.skill DDR4 32gb, so components are good. All worked like a dream about a month, but now my computer...
  8. A very slow start window 10

A very slow start window 10: Hello, The boot is long (more than 6 minutes) and the Windows reset did not correct the problem. I appreciate if someone could help me. With best wishes. Frank...
  9. A very slow start-up

A very slow start-up: Hi, The booting is long(more than 5 Minuit) and resetting Windows didn't correct the problem. I appreciate if someone could help me. With my best regards. Shams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-very-slow-start-up/e7dea95b-2283-479c-b75e-888ca2a24800
  10. Very slow start up

Very slow start up: Could some please check this and see if there is anything I can uncheck that will help speedup bootup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-start-up/127f2e9a-8e6f-4748-b93f-9e36a3ced0af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inpage windows 10 not responding

2. inpage taking too much time

3. inpage takes time to load

4. Inpage working too late,
  5. in win 10 my inpage is very slow why?,
  6. inpage starts slow in windows 10,
  7. veryslow start in windows 10,
  8. inpage very slow to open,
  9. window 10 opening inpage too slow,
  10. inpage fast opening